Rate this underdog dude who stole a landwhale from me and kept me sexless in 2021

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
4296C38D 76E6 48DD A728 141DF9AE7497
1D6588B8 15D8 4E72 88B7 6893C0A607BD
49097367 7A82 40D4 B641 908638AE8958

The dude is 5’3 confirmed and I am 5’11. How the fuck did I get beaten by him back in 2021?

• JFL
Reactions: babineux
This sucks but @Canwefixit? Prolly not.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
over for u tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 21044 and Canwefixit
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Canwefixit and Pakicel
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER! When you see the white whale! Break your backs and crack your oars, men! If you wish to prevail! This ivory leg is what propels me! Thrust your harpoons to the sky, Aim directly at his crooked brow, And look him straight in the eye! WHITE WHALE-- HOLY GRAIL!
Chrissy%20Metz%20as%20Kate%20Pearson%20on%20This%20Is%20Us.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Indeed. I am constantly being mogged
Try not to get sucked into the defeatism of this website.

Also, you are not in the same boat as many of the ethnics and ugly incels on here. You have somewhat of a foundation so looksmax. Just don't go overboard with retarded implants.

I agree costs to repair my damaged face are looking like £90,000.

Yes when a 3/10 SMV steals a landwhale from you it proves that we can’t fix my sex life.

just be the 5’2 Indian balding janitor theory confirmed?
I was just trolling dude. You are not ugly. Just normie I guess.

Most men of your attractiveness don't struggle that much. You should just softmax and you are good.

• +1
Try not to get sucked into the defeatism of this website.

Also, you are not in the same boat as many of the ethnics and ugly incels on here. You have somewhat of a foundation so looksmax. Just don't go overboard with retarded implants.
i’ve been sucked in since 2019 it’s over for my mental health + my side profile is death tier

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Pakicel
I was just trolling dude. You are not ugly. Just normie I guess.

Most men of your attractiveness don't struggle that much. You should just softmax and you are good.
Do you already know my face? I have become a regular poster recently. Why am I a normie losing to this trucel? It’s embarrassing.

• +1
i’ve been sucked in since 2019 it’s over for my mental health + my side profile is death tier
Yeah. Bimax would be a good option for you then. Just getting that should be enough for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Chad

• +1
Yeah. Bimax would be a good option for you then. Just getting that should be enough for you.
+ genio and infraorbital implants. rest would be risky

• +1
Do you think you mog the 5’3 Janitor Chad? Do you think you could steal his girl?

what a brutal pairing. their offspring have no chance of success in life.

• +1
If they have a female then she will have a good life.
Not really. Getting pumped and dumped by Chad or getting betabuxxed by a subhuman is not what women want from life.