wtf hahahaah

Rate this unfrauded picture of jordan barrett​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, baerr, asdvek and 5 others
Hes an ACTOR because he’s conventionally handsome

Barret is a MODEL because hes unique

Hope it helps ur pea brain

And what point are you proving retard 💀 Hexum was also a model for Adidas and Versace keep sucking your alien 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw, VitoBasso and geenk worg
And what point are you proving retard 💀 Hexum was also a model for Adidas and Versace keep sucking your alien 💀💀💀
Adidas is not high fashion
Versace because hes famous

Holy retard hes an actor and barrett is a model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VitoBasso, Pelorion and F36
Adidas is not high fashion
Versace because hes famous

Holy retard hes an actor and barrett is a model

He was an actor and model and Jordan is a model

There you go

IV3tbQ7

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw
He was an actor and model and Jordan is a model

There you go
I feel sorry for ur parents

Ps barrett also fuckingn acted. Someone who sings once doesnt become a singer you braindead imbecile

When u google one says actor the other man says model. Now kys

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and Pelorion
Hes an ACTOR because he’s conventionally handsome

Barret is a MODEL because hes unique

Hope it helps ur pea brain
The retards on here think Jordan Barret = PEAK APPEAL because he is a model.
you can be ugly as fuck and be a model you just need to look striking
fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, thebuffdon690, Pelorion and 2 others
Literal god tier voice as well:

• +1
Reactions: VitoBasso, Jason Voorhees and F36
I feel sorry for ur parents

Ps barrett also fuckingn acted. Someone who sings once doesnt become a singer you braindead imbecile

So someone who was a hollywood megastar, top 10 most watched male actor in the world by women and acting for multiple shows, movies and being noticed and hired by multiple high name fashion brands isnt a model too? Barrett is an alien worshipped by mostly men when Hexum was being a global superstar by the time he was 25, cope brainlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VitoBasso and FaceIsLaw
So someone who was a hollywood megastar, top 10 most watched male actor in the world by women and acting for multiple shows, movies and being noticed and hired by multiple high name fashion brands isnt a model too? Barrett is an alien worshipped by mostly men when Hexum was being a global superstar by the time he was 25, cope brainlet
Megastar 🤓☝️☝️

Me and @Lebgfinal remove your speaking rights you stupid imbecile. Nobody will ever agree with you and one quick google search silences you

• Ugh..
Reactions: VitoBasso and F36
Megastar 🤓☝️☝️

Me and @Lebgfinal remove your speaking rights you stupid imbecile. Nobody will ever agree with you and one quick google search silences you

What does this say faggot? Actor and Model? Never reply to me again you're embarrassing af, also everyone else is repping my original comment SEETHE HUMAN FILTH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw and VitoBasso
View attachment 3127838
What does this say faggot? Actor and Model? Never reply to me again you're embarrassing af, also everyone else is repping my original comment SEETHE HUMAN FILTH

View attachment 3127842
I cant argue with u, ur too retarded , look at this mf tryna say the opposite of what their fucking description says LMAO, u cant make this up @Pelorion

It says exactly what i said

Jordan is a model

He is an actor

Holy shit at proving my point

You disproved your own point JFL

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw and VitoBasso
YEAH THEYRE TWO DIFFERENT MEN RETARD. Oh my god dude

THEN WHY WERE YOU SAYING ONE GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS ONE TO ONLY BE AN ACTOR AND THE OTHER A MODEL WHEN HES BOTH WHAT IS YOUR POINT LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, FaceIsLaw and VitoBasso
I swear on my life id brutally rape your mother for giving birth to something so stupid yet confident. It’s unbelievable i pray youre a kid or disabled

Ironic coming from someone whos already disproven their own statement

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, VitoBasso and FaceIsLaw
THEN WHY WERE YOU SAYING ONE GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS ONE TO ONLY BE AN ACTOR AND THE OTHER A MODEL WHEN HES BOTH WHAT IS YOUR POINT LOL
ONE MEANS BARRETT
THE OTHER MEANS HEXUM YOU BRAINDEAD DALIT

ONE MEANS BARRETT

NIGGA YOU SAID EARLIER JORDAN IS A MODEL BECAUSE HES UNIQUE AND HEXUM IS AN ACTOR BECAUSE HES CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE THIS MEANS NOTHING WHEN HEXUM WAS BOTH AN ACTOR AND MODEL

• +1
  • JFL
Youre ignored, holy retard. Im encouraging others to ignore you as well

Take the easy way out cause you got nothing to say big boy

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and FaceIsLaw
NIGGA YOU SAID EARLIER JORDAN IS A MODEL BECAUSE HES UNIQUE AND HEXUM IS AN ACTOR BECAUSE HES CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE THIS MEANS NOTHING WHEN HEXUM WAS BOTH AN ACTOR AND MODEL
3 people in this thread disagreed with you
0 people backed your points up or agreed with you
Goodbye retard nobodys gonna take u serious after this

3 people in this thread disagreed with you
0 people backed your points up or agreed with you
Goodbye retard nobodys gonna take u serious after this

3? Who's that, yourself and op? I've yet to see anyone whos upvoted your comments who isn't op retard

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and FaceIsLaw
3? Who's that, yourself and op? I've yet to see anyone whos upvoted your comments who isn't op retard
Read over the fucking replies then💀 another sign youre a retard ur unaware

You can't even explain what your original point was dumbass "but but hexum is an actor and jordan is a model and one google search shows one to be an actor and the other a model" which I disproved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and VitoBasso

What was the point behind this stupid ass retard when Hexum was both an actor and model

You completely lost your original thought process you sperg

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and VitoBasso
View attachment 3127874

What was the point behind this stupid ass retard when Hexum was both an actor and model

You completely lost your original thought process you sperg
Sounds like you lost mine. Keep barking while 3 people agree with me and none backed up your nonsense

Sounds like you lost mine. Keep barking while 3 people agree with me and none backed up your nonsense

You proved nothing and nobody agreed with you apart from ragebaiting op and 1 other person, you can't even tell me rn what you were trying to say w one being an actor and one being a model to some photos I sent of Hexums good candids💀

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, VitoBasso and FaceIsLaw
ONE MEANS BARRETT
Holy shit I literally lost brain cells by reading this nonsense, your iq has to be under 90 otherwise you're just baiting

• JFL
Reactions: BladeRunner, VitoBasso and F36
Caging at all the barrett worshipper tiktokcels

• JFL
  • +1
Holy shit I literally lost brain cells by reading this nonsense, your iq has to be under 90 otherwise you're just baiting

Prolly bait there's no way a human being can say that shit and actually think they make ANY sense

• +1

Asperger's syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, BladeRunner and FaceIsLaw
Prolly bait there's no way a human being can say that shit and actually think they make ANY sense
Didn't think users with 30k posts would be baiting to that extent but I guess I was wrong, he made himself look like a total retard just for the sake of baiting you jfl

• JFL
“face is law” you have no bitches irl

• Ugh..
Reactions: BladeRunner
“face is law” you have no bitches irl
You're truly a pathetic human being, you've officially reached the point where you ran out of arguments so you start to point out my username on an incel site. Not to mention that you're the one with 30k posts that doesn't bother to do something else than rotting on here, cope and seethe fucking retard :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, BladeRunner and F36