• Chad

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gigachad

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
Meet David Varcoe, he has some of the highest set cheekbones I've ever seen. And a mogger bonestructure.
His name has never been mentioned on this site, but this black and white photo has been used in a thread I think.

What would his rating be?

When you look at his physique, he doesn't look super lean or muscular. Maybe gym is cope if you got a face like this. :feelskek:
What bodyfat percentage do you guys reckon he's at? And what type of exercise (if any) do you guys think he's doing to maintain his leanness?

Also drop any looksmaxxing technique you know to have your face debloated 24/7 or whatever you do if you need to get debloated for an event. I need to slay at this party I'm going to. :p

Last edited:
Looks like shit and trucel harmony.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, St. Fraudcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Meet David Varcoe, he has some of the highest set cheekbones I've ever seen. And a mogger bonestructure.
His name has never been mentioned on this site, but this black and white photo has been used in a thread I think.

What would his rating be?

View attachment 3163207View attachment 3163181View attachment 3163182

When you look at his physique, he doesn't look super lean or muscular. Maybe gym is cope if you got a face like this. :feelskek:
What bodyfat percentage do you guys reckon he's at? And what type of exercise (if any) do you guys think he's doing to maintain his leanness?

View attachment 3163183

Also drop any looksmaxxing technique you know to have your face debloated 24/7 or whatever you do if you need to get debloated for an event. I need to slay at this party I'm going to. :p
Appeal wise Hollow cheeks descends him hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
crazy appeal and psl

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and DarkAscender
btw ignore me adding in chad twice in the rating options :lul:

Looks like a caucasian Simonas Pham

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender