Rate this uzbek chad

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Legit ghenkis khans descendant NGL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, justinzayn, Dystopian and 2 others
Uzbeks are like mogger gooks tbqh high cheek bones naturally low body fat on average fuark they look native american tbqh ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Erik-Jón, justinzayn and 3 others
Uzbeks are like mogger gooks tbqh high cheek bones naturally low body fat on average fuark they look native american tbqh ngl
You won't believe it but I lived most of my life in Uzbekistan. People are very unattractive there and the men are under 5'8 on average.

The population is like 10% Russians and when you see the contrast daily you realize how subhuman they look.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058

Fuck my life this guy is so good looking looks like a gook salludon fuck life being born sub this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Uzbeks/Kazakhs always mogged tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You won't believe it but I lived most of my life in Uzbekistan. People are very unattractive there and the men are under 5'8 on average.

The population is like 10% Russians and when you see the contrast daily you realize how subhuman they look.

Wait so this guy is a giga out lier there ? I never lived there there ngl it's a shit hole from what i've seen the women look hot from what i remeber

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Wait so this guy is a giga out lier there ? I never lived there there ngl it's a shit hole from what i've seen the women look hot from what i remeber
Yes. Giga outlier is exactly what you would call this guy. And women are even uglier than men, on average.

pravda?

I wouldn't say this type of looks are rare

I haven't seen this kind of looks IRL I mean defined jawline is rear but to have good cheek bones ontop of that is even more rear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
looks like greco roman mogger

He looks more Asian than European I don't even think he has white blood uzbeks are mainly mongolian origin I believe

does average uzbek have chubby cheeks?

like buryats or yakut?
this is what the average man looks like, although he's probably slightly above average

Attachments

• IMG_20190710_211859.png
    IMG_20190710_211859.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 0
You are overrating. These asian eyes and pheno make him not universally attractive

universally attractive means having his traits there the base attractive people all look alike same with subhuman people I was shocked to find some whites legit look like light skinned curries round potato face recessed chin short skull attractive guys all look very similar tbqh visible jawline high set hyoid position sharp chin deep set eyes I mean we all know this by know tbqh

Yes. Giga outlier is exactly what you would call this guy. And women are even uglier than men, on average.

Is she an out lier I found her hot NGL well barring the sand nigger clothing imagine her without that shit she look very good in my opinion

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah, I've seen hundreds of uzbeks, they're not different from SEA. He's the best one by far, if he's a ten then the most attractive guys I can remember were 6-7. I wonder if most of those guys who come to Moscow and work in construction are incels.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles