Rate this vlogger chick who stands up for incels

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
Notsoerudite

Nostoerudite def428aed93748c1b59eed54b1018edb Notsoerudite FWAkQprUYAEBQvN Notsoerudite 4ff71d1d1d2f093ea3859c32bd3700b0 c5 720x720 Notsoerudite FWhDOyEUsAAwZYu

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 23564
She sounds legitimately smart when she talks. Weird chick.

BUMP

Rate this bitch

Over for so-called Notsoerudite

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Elvisandreaa
Her husband is a cuck

Bump

RATINGS

mid tier becky but shes kinda cute.

Has my respect for actually getting together with a LTN soyboy instead of being like all the other virtue signalers who secretly have chad partners. Not that there's anything bad with having one but it really sorta devalues the message if you do

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Graham and forevermirin
HTB but I f she actually supports incels then she’s my favorite female.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and forevermirin
She's an idiot who masquerades an someone with an ounce of intellect

Chadcel only:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Not even incels stand for incels jfl

How tall is her boyfriend?

clear cut stacy. rare attractive white bitch

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Chad only buddy

5'6 1/2 but he looks much better facially in their youtube streams than in the pic in this post

IMO he looks like shit. Ugly patchy beard, high round hairline, frizzy hair, shit frame. He's like a cheap knockoff version of Jesus. They're religious though, and with religious people you are more likely to see these couples where one partner clearly mogs the other.

mid tier becky but shes kinda cute.
I think you zoomies will say this about every woman who isn't caked in e-girl makeup. Her bone structure is model-esque. Her coloring and hair are minor failos IMO. HTB at least.

IMO he looks like shit. Ugly patchy beard, high round hairline, frizzy hair, shit frame. He's like a cheap knockoff version of Jesus. They're religious though, and with religious people you are more likely to see these couples where one partner clearly mogs the other.

I think you zoomies will say this about every woman who isn't caked in e-girl makeup. Her bone structure is model-esque. Her coloring and hair are minor failos IMO. HTB at least.
maybe im not an expert

She's an idiot who masquerades an someone with an ounce of intellect
She makes good points sometimes, other times she's an unpleasant know it all midwit