Attachments

• IMG_6456.jpeg
    IMG_6456.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Attachments

• IMG_2450.jpeg
    IMG_2450.jpeg
    982.7 KB · Views: 0
HTM. I cant really tell if this is real bro. Is that you?

Mhhh it’s a great morph men. But what did you morph. Cus if that you with just a filter then your a fucking htn yoooo 🤘
Og photo. eye area and skin lighten

Attachments

• IMG_6454.jpeg
    IMG_6454.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: huhmoxxie
Og photo. eye area and skin lighten
Ohh okok just fix your eye bags bro. Your eyes are alright you can always work on them to make them better!!! Oh btw how do you achieve this such nice ass jaw bro ?? Any tips on diets and shit

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Ohh okok just fix your eye bags bro. Your eyes are alright you can always work on them to make them better!!! Oh btw how do you achieve this such nice ass jaw bro ?? Any tips on diets and shit
Yeah true. And no not really it’s just genetic lol .

frauded asf, you don't look like this in most pics so this rating doesn't rlly matter

frauded asf, you don't look like this in most pics so this rating doesn't rlly matter

the first pic is a morph on face app that changed my eye area a lil. other than that everything is unedited (including bones)

the first pic is a morph on face app that changed my eye area a lil. other than that everything is unedited (including bones)
ik, but you get the point, if you actually looked somewhere above htn you wouldn't have to morph and shi

• +1
ik, but you get the point, if you actually looked somewhere above htn you wouldn't have to morph and shi
u can always look better but IK what you mean .
u can morph drago into looking better

high htn high psl

• +1