Rate tiktok guy who looks like Streege

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
39EED96B 11EB 4222 A036 1C5F38A777CD

Hes 18 btw
@StreegeReturn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, to be human, Racky and 1 other person
looks nothing like him
same pheno lol
streege has more bushier eyebrows (he could literally be super GL if he trimmed them well) and a bigger beard

I think you could mog him if you just trimmed your eyebrows super well, but I need to see @StreegeReturn Go to a professional girl hairdresser and tell her you want the same eyebrows as him

has better beard growth than me and im almost a decade older

92FE307B E465 47A3 9063 547BA931EF48

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
looks way older

Streege mogs. That guy has long midface

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 16369 and Racky
Girls think otherwise, most comments are filled of girls simping for him
Tik tok has no weight the girls on there are mentally ill and ugly

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16369, alriodai and 1 other person
I think you could mog him if you just trimmed your eyebrows super well, but I need to see @StreegeReturn Go to a professional girl hairdresser and tell her you want the same eyebrows as him
Streege has massive eyebrows lol. And I thought mine were huge.

I did tell him he should get his eyebrows trimmed though.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Streege has massive eyebrows lol. And I thought mine were huge.

I did tell him he should get his eyebrows trimmed though.
He would be 1000x timer better looking if he did but he's scared like a bitch "im scared they might fuck me up" meanwhile eyebrows can change your face COMPLETLY (like completely) for the worst or the best

He would be 1000x timer better looking if he did but he's scared like a bitch "im scared they might fuck me up" meanwhile eyebrows can change your face COMPLETLY (like completely) for the worst or the best
This. But he would get fucking surgery before doing that.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Btw this dude does not look like streege. Different phenotypes completely.

And I think you are underrating streege. He is the only forum chad that doesn't fraud.

Not sucking his dick. Just being objective here.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and the BULL
lol you are completely clueless "1000 times better looking"
meanwhile people pay to get THICKER eyebrows and streege has access to top tier girls 99% of people here can only dream about

lol you are completely clueless "1000 times better looking"
meanwhile people pay to get THICKER eyebrows and streege has access to top tier girls 99% of people here can only dream about
how his dick taste?
Btw this dude does not look like streege. Different phenotypes completely.

And I think you are underrating streege. He is the only forum chad that doesn't fraud.

Not sucking his dick. Just being objective here.
check dms

HTN at best in the west, I knew a MENA dude who looked like this. Was invisible to white girls for some reason but did well with MENA girls

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
HTN at best in the west, I knew a MENA dude who looked like this. Was invisible to white girls for some reason but did well with MENA girls
he mogs you to death and i don't need your opinion

seeing prime girls simping for him in the comments of every tiktok and instagram is enough to know he's a giga slayer

Take the streegepill and go home
hes already GL though not denying anything jfl

why yall think im dissing or roasting streege, yall acting like i said he was truecel or something like that, hes def GL but theres guys that mog him w his same pheno

seeing prime girls simping for him in the comments of every tiktok and instagram is enough to know he's a giga slayer
you have never even seen me lul? How can you be so sure :feelswat:

hes already GL though not denying anything jfl

why yall think im dissing or roasting streege, yall acting like i said he was truecel or something like that, hes def GL but theres guys that mog him w his same pheno
Bro streege doesn't do retarded lyp sincs and tik tok algo influences if you can get famous. Plus there's never gl girls simping on tik tok comments. This guy Is rather gl but idk if he has access to the same stacies streege has. Streege has Better nose lips more robust skull and fairier skin tone. No One would Bat an Eye if he larped as european. Proof Is that this guy's GF Is a mid Becky Who i wouldn't touch

@StreegeReturn what u lo0ok like

Where is streege photo

after this logic every ethnic with a beard looks like him lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 18840
same pheno lol
streege has more bushier eyebrows (he could literally be super GL if he trimmed them well) and a bigger beard
Same pheno doesn’t mean you look alike

Streege looks better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840