• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and blackpilledmoid
future tranny

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, blackpilledmoid and Deleted member 13626
Idiots here trying to look like this and they shit on maesthetic guys cause they don't have the prenatal t and high t levels to look like them

Guys like this have negative sex appeal, they can't even fuck a lesbian, as soon as the girl sees he has a dick and isn't actually a girl it will be over

Never began for sisses

• +1
Reactions: Dior, CEO of Sex, Xangsane and 1 other person
lol at retards calling him a mtn

he's punchable tho

• +1
Reactions: Dior, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 19066
I can’t put my finger on it exactly but he looks like he’s got down syndrome. Maybe it’s his eyes? Idk. Either way he looks like a complete faggot literally negative PSL + SMV. Incredibly over.

id fuck his gay little brains out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Idiots here trying to look like this and they shit on maesthetic guys cause they don't have the prenatal t and high t levels to look like them

Guys like this have negative sex appeal, they can't even fuck a lesbian, as soon as the girl sees he has a dick and isn't actually a girl it will be over

Never began for sisses
This. Prettyboy copers make me laugh. Niggas need to stop reading the comments low E preteen girls write on tiktok and go outside to see who the biggest slayers are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

Never began for sisses
sex appeal does not equal beauty and aesthetic. you can be ugly and ogre and have sex appeal but not be aesthetic looking, and vice verca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
This. Prettyboy copers make me laugh. Niggas need to stop reading the comments low E preteen girls write on tiktok and go outside to see who the biggest slayers are.
Slayers of JBs, watch him being alone in his 20s/30s. lol

I can’t put my finger on it exactly but he looks like he’s got down syndrome. Maybe it’s his eyes? Idk. Either way he looks like a complete faggot literally negative PSL + SMV. Incredibly over.
he looks androgynous and low key angelic even though he doesn't fit psl. his ratios aren't even bad he just looks feminine lol but there's nothing wrong with his eyes