eyebrowless gay alien/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yet another frauding normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Chad.

In b4 "MTN".
His eyebrows look hella thin but they are aesthetic as fuck. Mine are thin as well and positive tilted like his but they look like utter shit in comparison. Absolutely brutal contrast pill + supra orbital pill

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Impossible to rate with all them filters. Most certainly nowhere near chad, though
Give me an approximate then with the filters included

Give me an approximate then with the filters included
Probably mtn/htn. Even a weak chadlite looks great without filters

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 17595
In what world does a 3/10 and MTN get 400K likes on a thirst?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

This forum is finished man
Cameron hill gets just as many, and he's another frauding normie. Just blast a tiktok filter on your face and see what diffrence it makes. A real chad looks giga amazing in a shitty android camera from 2014

Cameron hill gets just as many, and he's another frauding normie. Just blast a tiktok filter on your face and see what diffrence it makes. A real chad looks giga amazing in a shitty android camera from 2014
View attachment 2239368
I’ve noticed every person you’ve posted as a “Chad” example have been a blocky jawed jock with regular eye area. I just think you have a type tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
I’ve noticed every person you’ve posted as a “Chad” example have been a blocky jawed jock with regular eye area. I just think you have a type tbh
You know what I noticed? That every tiktok "chad" posted on this site bathes himself in tiktok's most advanced fitlers like their lives depend on it. The guy i posted is a certified gigachad who annihilates tinder. Do not compare the cuck in the op to miro as they don't live in the same dimension

You know what I noticed? That every tiktok "chad" posted on this site bathes himself in tiktok's most advanced fitlers like their lives depend on it. The guy i posted is a certified gigachad who annihilates tinder. Do not compare the cuck in the op to miro as they don't live in the same dimension
MTN is the average man on the street. The average man on the street doesn’t get 400K likes doing a lip sync thirst trap.

That guy is gross

MTN is the average man on the street. The average man on the street doesn’t get 400K likes doing a lip sync thirst trap.
this guy has tiktoks with millions of likes
Screenshot 20230604 021213 TikTok

Frauding=life