Rate Tinder Profile Of Looksmax User That Got 76 Likes In One Day!!!

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor
First of all and before all you incel subhumans get all judgemental, I want you all to understand there is a lot of power into this solid profile. The conversations he has with the girls is even more compelling .. once you see this, you will never be able to deny the power of BBC

Now that youve seen his Tinder profile and BIO (Both highly NT I might add)
Now here are some of the tinder convos. Side warning: DO NOT READ if you are a lonely attention deprived incel. The sexual nature of these convos will utterly suifuel you to self harm

Ill start with by far @enchanted_elixir 's hottest match. Some farm girl from the country side. She wanted that Walmart fed BBC super badly. I think enchanted didn't show the full convo on some of these due to fear of Incel Anger

IMG 2287

IMG 2288

Happy I Love You GIF by Boomerang Official
Tom And Jerry Kiss GIF by David Firth

IMG 2289

IMG 2290
IMG 2291
IMG 2292

This one was a true JFL
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

IMG 2293
IMG 2294
IMG 2295

So there you have it folks. WHich one you subhumans will still cope with the undeniable BBC pill?

Attachments

• IMG_2293.png
    IMG_2293.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arcturus, diamondbill, watah and 30 others
If we were to compare tinder results then this guy mogs everyone on this forum
True gigachad

• +1
Reactions: watah, Revenge123 and ReadBooksEveryday
Mogs all of this forum

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Revenge123, justinzayn and 2 others
Is this real or a troll? If real this is great news.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Is this real or a troll? If real this is great news.
Its real

Do however keep in mind that he has blue eyes now though (from the time of the experiment), long story why and how..

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, Chadeep, RecessedChinCel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
king

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
BBC is the essence of life

• +1
How are you not tired of using the same Nicholas Cage gifs and bold font after all this time? Mirin ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, kality and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, Yuno_howitez and 8 others
this shit is real wtf

• +1
he just looks well showered and well groomed

• +1
Well, he has unique genetics halo.

• +1
it’s mostly the unique name halo at play. Yeah genetics are impressive but let’s not forget how much the name matches his face

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and ReadBooksEveryday
ide warning: DO NOT READ if you are a lonely attention deprived incel. The sexual nature of these convos will utterly suifuel you to self harm
i hate this forum....

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
All this proves is girls use OLD for attention, trolling or validation. They’re literally swiping on him and messaging him cause it’s funny. If you actually believe this nigga would actually slay on old then I just can’t even….
Bitches be bored and will message that goofy ass with their friends cause it’s funny.

Lmao, ye bro that dude is fucking white bitches off OLD every week. Ye ok, nigga.

That dude is and will be a truecel forever bro. If you even for one second thought that dude would slay on old then you shouldn’t be posting here like what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Brootal, Chadeep and 4 others
Or… to use him for money or… as a pity pill. He’s so ugly some girls probs feel giga bad for him so be sweet and nice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, dantemaxxing, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Stop putting the laughing emoji @the BULL and tell me what u think nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Patient A
Stop putting the laughing emoji @the BULL and tell me what u think nigga
i've got a plan to spam AI generated terachads on tinder all around the world so it can finally crash and shut it down forever. just women fingering to imaginary terachads that don't even exist

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and ReadBooksEveryday
All this proves is girls use OLD for attention, trolling or validation. They’re literally swiping on him and messaging him cause it’s funny. If you actually believe this nigga would actually slay on old then I just can’t even….
Bitches be bored and will message that goofy ass with their friends cause it’s funny.

Lmao, ye bro that dude is fucking white bitches off OLD every week. Ye ok, nigga.

That dude is and will be a truecel forever bro. If you even for one second thought that dude would slay on old then you shouldn’t be posting here like what?
I’ve seen uglier blacks with hotter white women in real life

Touch grass

• +1

Literally just saw an uglier black with a hotter white woman linking arms in the street

Clown world is real

Touch grass
How tf u even get uglier than that nigga. He has literally every falio going.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 30552

Touch grass
stop coping hes one of the ugliest dudes ive ever seen by a solid margin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ReadBooksEveryday and WishIwasChico
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 30552
stop coping hes one of the ugliest dudes ive ever seen by a solid margin
Ye same I’ve never seen a guy as ugly as him in my life. No joke he is fucking hideous, doesn’t even look human.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 30552
Touch grass
you are retarded the only people uglier are literally deformed from getting their face burned off or have a disability

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and WishIwasChico
Literally just saw an uglier black with a hotter white woman linking arms in the street

Clown world is real
This is no exaggeration. Literally what are the odds?

Not something I see every day as the nigger in this thread is one ugly creature to compare to.

But it is evidence that I am living in an Artificial Intelligence generated simulation based on algorithms generated from my shitposting + browsing habits online.

literally feels like I am in the matrix but more gay clown world version.

@uselessmentalcel
@WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and WishIwasChico
you are retarded the only people uglier are literally deformed from getting their face burned off or have a disability
I wish I was retarded and lying tbh.

• +1

Not something I see every day as the nigger in this thread is one ugly creature to compare to.

But it is evidence that I am living in an Artificial Intelligence generated simulation based on algorithms generated from my shitposting + browsing habits online.

@uselessmentalcel
@WishIwasChico

Bro simulation theory is legit, I fully believe it.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

@uselessmentalcel
@WishIwasChico

Why is it legit true ugly niggas can get girls easy yet chad autists no matter what they do struggle? It’s like a fucking game where your fate is sealed.

I’ve seen ugly niggas on my fb get in and out of relationships easily with htbs even tho they are Ltn, Manlet and framecel.

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2308172
you will never be a PSL veteran you uncultured dog
Brutal age pill due to being a PSL veteran. This is your future looks @Patient A

He literally looks like a patient and is a patient I'm sure in that scene.

Meanwhile being a PSL rookie. Prime looks and is the doctor instead of the patient. @DoctorLooksmax

2cd96f958287d6efa8521aa34a118861.jpg
young-joaquin-phoenix-in-longsleeve-red-sweater-photo-u1

What would you rate him on the TRM scale from Reddit?

Brutal age pill due to being a PSL veteran. This is your future looks @Patient A

He literally looks like a patient and is a patient I'm sure in that scene.

Meanwhile being a PSL rookie. Prime looks and is the doctor instead of the patient. @DoctorLooksmax

2cd96f958287d6efa8521aa34a118861.jpg
young-joaquin-phoenix-in-longsleeve-red-sweater-photo-u1

What would you rate him on the TRM scale from Reddit?
I wouldn’t rate him on the le Reddit TRM scale.

I’ve been an outspoken opponent of le 1-10 or le 1-8 number ratings.

Only thing that matters is what looks percentile you fall into based on the location you compete in.

But I will say he would have been top 2 percentile in Khazaria

Why is it legit true ugly niggas can get girls easy yet chad autists no matter what they do struggle? It’s like a fucking game where your fate is sealed.

I’ve seen ugly niggas on my fb get in and out of relationships easily with htbs even tho they are Ltn, Manlet and framecel.
Some people are just drawn to dysgenics.

Exceptions occur.

It’s just that in current day clown world simulation… well everything is whacky and dialed up more and more out of normality

Last edited:
I wouldn’t rate him on the le Reddit TRM scale.

I’ve been an outspoken opponent of le 1-10 or le 1-8 number ratings.

Only thing that matters is what looks percentile you fall into based on the location you compete in.

But I will say he would have been top 2 percentile in Khazaria
Only thing that matters is how appealing your looks universally. Not some PSL or TRM rating.

1769969-500w.jpg
main-qimg-427f02b43fa80646c18f5f9262b94911.webp

I wonder who has more appeal for girls. Sure, one can be higher TRM and PSL, but who cares as girls look at the guy's face, and just see based on their face if they got good vibes and NT overall.

• +1
Only thing that matters is how appealing your looks universally. Not some PSL or TRM rating.

1769969-500w.jpg
main-qimg-427f02b43fa80646c18f5f9262b94911.webp

I wonder who has more appeal for girls. Sure, one can be higher TRM and PSL, but who cares as girls look at the guy's face, and just see based on their face if they got good vibes and NT overall.
there’s a balance but ofc Good looks standards is highly important for prime pussy unless Race mixing is involved.

• +1
there’s a balance but ofc Good looks standards is highly important for prime pussy unless Race mixing is involved.
It's all about appeal and thresholds. A gigachad and a Chadlite won't be any huge difference in results especially if both were gymmaxed. Assuming both the gigachad and Chadlite have high appealing faces. If different races, then some difference possibly, but even than. They already hit the threshold of having the ability to get high quality chicks without any issues. At this point, it's just enjoy as much as you can, and whoever ages better to prolong their good looks. You can only be with a certain amount of girls in a such a period of time.

• +1
Mogs me

• +1
Not even @enchanted_elixir JFL'd at this, jesus christ he must've roped or well. We know now that he's more busier than we believed.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
Not even @enchanted_elixir JFL'd at this, jesus christ he must've roped or well. We know now that he's more busier than we believed.
He was mad at me in PMs for leaking this

• JFL
Reactions: infini and enchanted_elixir
IQ test

• Hmm...
🙀

• +1
Its real

Do however keep in mind that he has blue eyes now though (from the time of the experiment), long story why and how..
Stop giving Pajeet incels hope.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back