Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
BB4DA06D 8904 4776 884B 24B0556F8094

you can finally feel like a slayer with wishiwaschico's pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 22918 and Iasacrko
Yo Iasacrko

you can finally feel like a slayer with wishiwaschico's pics
I already had a descent amount of matches before not nearly as much as him

i do that shit irl or are u gonna cope like @Banasura and say I hired a 16 yo prostitute to fuck 😂

Goblin
Goblin zoomed

Literal goblin. Waiting for your slay story

i do that shit irl or are u gonna cope like @Banasura and say I hired a 16 yo prostitute to fuck 😂
i just understood that germany is incredibly easy for ethniks

i just understood that germany is incredibly easy for ethniks
Yeah keep coping with ur magical knowledge of everything without ever even stepping foot here

Arguing with ppl like u is useless because u see urself as the centre of everything so if something isn’t possible for u ur brain makes up 2 ‘million copes to contradict it

Germany isn’t any easier for ethnics the fact I’m ethnic and short gives me a huge disadvantage yet I still manage

I don't speak nazi.

Yeah keep coping with ur magical knowledge of everything without ever even stepping foot here

Arguing with ppl like u is useless because u see urself as the centre of everything so if something isn’t possible for u ur brain makes up 2 ‘million copes to contradict it

Germany isn’t any easier for ethnics the fact I’m ethnic and short gives me a huge disadvantage yet I still manage
Ok Bro do you want a medal or what? JFL at your huge ego

Ok Bro do you want a medal or what? JFL at your huge ego
Nigga ur the one who’s following me around blatantly coping in all my threads

Idk how u urself don’t see this is the definition of cope

U see something ur little brain deems as impossible and ur making 100 other explanations to a simple equation

Just because ur an ugly out of prime 30 yo nigga doesn’t mean I also have to be incel because u think u mog me

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover

U see something ur little brain deems as impossible and ur making 100 other explanations to a simple equation

Just because ur an ugly out of prime 30 yo nigga doesn’t mean I also have to be incel because u think u mog me
Relax fat nigga i'm Just playing with you and my attention Is the best thing you got this week
Everyone can slay an avg girl but only you are making a big deal out of It
P.S. i mog you to the oblivion
IMG 20230722 180516

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover

so ur telling me that u got a fwb but are trying to fuck different girls? funny, yeah alright lil bro, a 16 year old drove to ur place for a quick fuck then went back home or her parents would be worrying where she was. or ur out of money :feelskek:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi

Bull mogs talk to him with respect

• Love it
Aren't you like 5'11?

du sprichst deutsch ?

so ur telling me that u got a fwb but are trying to fuck different girls? funny, yeah alright lil bro, a 16 year old drove to ur place for a quick fuck then went back home or her parents would be worrying where she was. or ur out of money :feelskek:
youre living in a fantasy world broski

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and tombradylover
and yet u were 2 scared to show more than an ear
no im not i just dont want them to be officially available

ive sent to plenty trustworthy users

What just one text?