Rate/Tip be honest

inkile

inkile

Iron
Not rlly looking for rating just tips to improve, no surgery or anything very extreme, no drugs at least not expensive ones I am 14, 5”11(pls help with jaw asymmetry)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Fix acne, I don't notice any jaw asymmetry, train neck. I notice eyebrow asymmetry tho. Very asymmetrical eyebrows, u can fix that

• +1
Reactions: xxv
Fix acne, I don't notice any jaw asymmetry, train neck. I notice eyebrow asymmetry tho. Very asymmetrical eyebrows, u can fix that
How to fix the eyebrow? And the jaw asymmetry I’m talking about is one side of jaw is more developed and wider than other

Narrow mouth, the rest is alright.

Not rlly looking for rating just tips to improve, no surgery or anything very extreme, no drugs at least not expensive ones I am 14, 5”11(pls help with jaw asymmetry)
Low mtn

Low tier normie

start using tretinoin for your skin theres loads of guides on here for using it

brutal asymmetry, do you sleep on one side op?

Symmetry clear skin and wait for puberty to finish

brutal asymmetry, do you sleep on one side op?
Nah it’s cause I used to chew on my left side only for a while, only the past 2 years have I been chewing only on the right to correct it. I have braces so it’s a lot harder bc I can’t chew mastic or stuff like that. I sleep on my back