Tomo orbit

1482a30a6077324bebf6db5c78b5d30d.jpg

Ando Tomoaki1

dUiSkMQdLii26GW_URzqF_39.jpeg

• Love it
Reactions: hennypapi
*contestant

looks like a fucking average asian

maybe a bit prettier than his average brethern, but nothing would look twice at him in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Chowdog and Deleted member 6341

maybe a bit prettier than his average brethern, but nothing would look twice at him in the west
absolute cope

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1338, hennypapi and 1 other person
would only be able to fuck kpop addicted foids

He could easily larp as a Korean in the West...

its comic how you have to downplay every guy presented here. I agree that he is nothing special but gotdamn. You are like a child tbh

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and hennypapi
absolute cope
The real problem is that he looks like a boyish beta cuck. White women want men with some masculinity. He looks like a little boy or a tranny.

Overall his face lacks masculine dimorphism. In my opinion he won't be considered "hot" by the majority of white girls. I'm certain most white girls would prefer an average white guy over him

The real problem is that he looks like a boyish beta cuck. White women want men with some masculinity. He looks like a little boy or a tranny.

Overall his face lacks masculine dimorphism. In my opinion he won't be considered "hot" by the majority of white girls. I'm certain most white girls would prefer an average white guy over him
No. It also always depends on the age of the white woman. Jbs would be all over him

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, hennypapi and Deleted member 6341
he mogs the average japanese person, he's 5'10 average height in japan is 5'6

No. It also always depends on the age of the white woman. Jbs would be all over him

I'm skeptical tbh. Unless I see an Asian guy that looks exactly like him with a good looking white JB girlfriend, I won't believe anything.

Deadass, who are you?