Reactions: Deleted member 14160, germanlooks and Jason Voorhees
Psl 5. Good features but a very forgettable face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, germanlooks, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
5psl+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Psl 5. Good features but a very forgettable face
its cuz he looks so NT with the beard and smile tbh. You need to look at least a little autistic to be striking

Holy shit at this bluepill forum how is he over 5 psl? That would mean he’s chadlite jfl

he looks decent for a black guy but in relation to actually good looking men he is no where near chadlite

he would probably still slay tho cause bbc halo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and House Lannister
Holy shit at this bluepill forum how is he over 5 psl? That would mean he’s chadlite jfl

he looks decent for a black guy but in relation to actually good looking men he is no where near chadlite

he would probably still slay tho cause bbc halo
i think he matches up with white chadlites

I think he's better looking than Timothy Chalamet and wouldn't get mogged standing next to ronaldo

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
its cuz he looks so NT with the beard and smile tbh. You need to look at least a little autistic to be striking
He'd probably slay more than overrated AJ Harris

Screenshot 20201025 111826 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 16346
i think he matches up with white chadlites

I think he's better looking than Timothy Chalamet and wouldn't get mogged standing next to ronaldo
No wonder all the lookism users viewed this site as a joke, u guys can’t rate for shit

if he’s 5psl then I’m 6.5 easily @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14160
No wonder all the lookism users viewed this site as a joke, u guys can’t rate for shit

if he’s 5psl then I’m 6.5 easily @ForeverRecession
Nah he is good rater. He is just using my BBC Game theorem in which PSL rating is inverse, uglier the face the higher the BBC potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16346 and Scammer
Nah he is good rater. He is just using my BBC Game theorem in which PSL rating is inverse, uglier the face the higher the BBC potential.
Then it makes sense but jfl at genuinely thinking he mogs Timothy

Also bbc halos ur smv not psl, if it did then every nigger would be 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
aj harris makes me seethe tbh, I always thought he looked like me if my entire face was twice as forward grown
He doesn't look good tbh. His bones are top tier but his soft features and harmony is off. He looks like a fish in a few of his selfies.

Then it makes sense but jfl at genuinely thinking he mogs Timothy

Also bbc halos ur smv not psl, if it did then every nigger would be 6psl
He doesn't mog timothee but he's good looking for his race. He was rated 6.5 in the previous trm guide.

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
He doesn't look good tbh. His bones are top tier but his soft features and harmony is off. He looks like a fish in a few of his selfies.
he looks really good in pics taken from a distance tbh. I think he's just a little under beckford and kakonge and looks better than Louis Allen

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1521692 he looks really good in pics taken from a distance tbh. I think he's just a little under beckford and kakonge and looks better than Louis Allen
meh not that GL imo. Bad nose,fish lips,weird maxilla and baby chin. Mainly haloed by his zygos and eyes. This guy probably has more smv than him

2456740 8550841188f6ecb80418d218f87c4238

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
meh not that GL imo. Bad nose,fish lips,weird maxilla and baby chin. Mainly haloed by his zygos and eyes. This guy probably has more smv than him

View attachment 1521701
probably yh but you know how it is with psl vs appeal. I dont even think his lips and chin are failos tbh. Short chins look harmonious on blacks. Tyson Beckford only looks better with it cuz his eyes are phenoatypical

that guy you posted is like 4.5psl looksmaxed to the limit anyway

• +1

Jfl i thought u left psl forums. You've already been rated by literally every user on lookism. Even I've rated a dozen times. Looksmax and come back for feedback. I've seen these pics

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J
Jfl i thought u left psl forums. You've already been rated by literally every user on lookism. Even I've rated a dozen times. Looksmax and come back for feedback. I've seen these pics
I Dont remember Who u were and what rate did u give me... U can pm me

• +1
I Dont remember Who u were and what rate did u give me... U can pm me
Ur decent looking ur only real falio is height. Ur 5'8 right?