RATE. Tyronelite, HTN?? Ascension in progress.

L

lazydavey

Iron
10 more pounds to drop give me a honest rate.
A34418F8 E8EC 41C0 9FE7 406D0A996AAB
8F7FEAA3 C154 439F A6E6 77ED63089C04

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
Mid HTN bbc halo carries you

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and lazydavey
low-mid mtn

tyronelite in mumbai asylum maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, FUE Mogger and 5 others
Loan htn

• +1
Reactions: lazydavey
lol I had wishful thinking but biggest failos? I have hairstyles that shorten the appearance of upper third.

biggest failo is bf rn, definitely dont look bad good ascension so far. denser eyebrows would help although i see ur already working on that.

ur pretty well softmaxxed specially for ur pheno, definitely shorten upper third if you can hide it with hairstyle thats great but I know that gets more complicated with ur hairstyle.

hardmax wise alar base reduction, infraorbital implants and hairline lowering (if you qualify not sure about the reqs) would be ideal. Don't think you need to hardmax to have a happy life though just keep lowering bf and improving over all

• +1
biggest failo is bf rn, definitely dont look bad good ascension so far. denser eyebrows would help although i see ur already working on that.

ur pretty well softmaxxed specially for ur pheno, definitely shorten upper third if you can hide it with hairstyle thats great but I know that gets more complicated with ur hairstyle.

hardmax wise alar base reduction, infraorbital implants and hairline lowering (if you qualify not sure about the reqs) would be ideal. Don't think you need to hardmax to have a happy life though just keep lowering bf and improving over all
hardmaxx or over

Honest and fair advice advice thnx brah

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
hardmaxx or over

nah its different for black people tbh, hardmaxx is def always worth but you gotta see if the money and possible social negatives if caught outweigh the benefits for himself personally

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
nah its different for black people tbh, hardmaxx is def always worth but you gotta see if the money and possible social negatives if caught outweigh the benefits for himself personally
ops on limb lengthening

does it often look uncanny for black people? Or wdym

does it often look uncanny for black people? Or wdym
nah they just arent held at the same standard, being white is a double edged sword in the sense that you'll always have an advantage due to being the most appealing overall and higher likely hood of being good looking but the problem is that ur also getting compared to millions of other gl white guys.

most women dont encounter many gl black or asian guys in their life so even being slighly over average will put the label of being gl in their head because theyll compare u to other black guys they have seen, idk if i explained that properly

• +1
Reactions: lazydavey and paveldurovreal
Average among blacks

Where are you from my nigga

Are you saying I’d slay out there?
yes, but don't go to France because you'll be just another one, also don't go to Poland there is only one place where women prefer guys from the same place

• +1
Your undereyes are cooked and are the failo that stick out the most to me, surgery would be necessary to fix them.

Your undereyes are cooked and are the failo that stick out the most to me, surgery would be necessary to fix them.
Yeah Dennie Morgan lines suckkkkk

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Yeah Dennie Morgan lines suckkkkk
Fat grafting (addresses low fat storage + discolouration), infra orbital implants (bone support), lower blepharoplasties (tightens skin) and laser therapy (can help to improve skin quality and decrease discolouration) can help remedy it. (sorry it's a multistep process)

• +1