Rate ugly bastard (14,173cm)

TrellIshi

TrellIshi

Iron
Ik im sub5 but i just wanted to know is there anything possible for me to do to improve my looks. I’ve tried many eye exercises for a year and my eyes haven’t improved. Plus im very asymmetrical (added an inverted picture for yall 2 see) I also want to start a sort of series where yall tell me what to take like a test subject. I really have no issue with money. (For example) somebody could ask you should try *insert whatever* and I could buy it try it for a couple of weeks then tell them. What changed in my body or face. But idk if people will actually like that.
IMG 3951

Attachments

• IMG_3951.jpeg
    IMG_3951.jpeg
    940.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
Get off this forum and live ur life
How can I live life if I can not be beautiful. God created the trees and scenery and his creatures to be beautiful yet I am an outcast. From the sand dunes of Arabia to the snowy mountains of Europa there is a flaw in gods creation, which is me.

he just has no striking features average joe

Dude u are looking at that camera like u hate ur life.Start lifting eat healthy grow hair and try to be happy, you will look 10x better. Your mindset is limiting your looks, stop having bp standards and just softmaxx as much as possible.

Listen man, what i'm about to say may be cliched as fuck but you fr look good, even though you may not fit into the classic prettyboy profile; you don't have the protruding, sculped and symmetric features of a carved gem like most models, but you are not an animal which mating factors include solely prominent body features like a peacock's feathers. You are a human, and only humans have souls and sentience to maintain actual personal bonds. Improve your inner self, admire and learn from the complex world around you and show what you think about everything to others. Become more interesting and wise, and you will find your way. And that is not to say your are ugly. You may not look majestic like some models, but you do have appeal. Not like the sculped prominent features of models, but more of a subtle,soft harmonic build, hard to explain. I believe certain aspects of the face reveal characteristics of a persons soul, and when you find the right person they're gonna see what I see. That peach fuzz gotta go till you get an actual mustache tho

• +1
Reactions: Snoofy
N
Listen man, what i'm about to say may be cliched as fuck but you fr look good, even though you may not fit into the classic prettyboy profile; you don't have the protruding, sculped and symmetric features of a carved gem like most models, but you are not an animal which mating factors include solely prominent body features like a peacock's feathers. You are a human, and only humans have souls and sentience to maintain actual personal bonds. Improve your inner self, admire and learn from the complex world around you and show what you think about everything to others. Become more interesting and wise, and you will find your way. And that is not to say your are ugly. You may not look majestic like some models, but you do have appeal. Not like the sculped prominent features of models, but more of a subtle,soft harmonic build, hard to explain. I believe certain aspects of the face reveal characteristics of a persons soul, and when you find the right person they're gonna see what I see. That peach fuzz gotta go till you get an actual mustache tho
Nah it’s over gang 💀💀💀

For what it's worth, you look the same to me in both pics. :Comfy:

Looks like an arab

How can I live life if I can not be beautiful. God created the trees and scenery and his creatures to be beautiful yet I am an outcast. From the sand dunes of Arabia to the snowy mountains of Europa there is a flaw in gods creation, which is me.
Are you religious?

Also, you should take a picture at an angle where you face the camera. Right now you are probably doing a disservice to yourself and you may have a better eye area than what we see here. Feel free to PM me instead also if you don't want to post publicly.

You look fine, stop going on looksmax.org and go play sports with your friends

You have lots of potential, kid

• +1
Reactions: TrellIshi
Ik im sub5 but i just wanted to know is there anything possible for me to do to improve my looks. I’ve tried many eye exercises for a year and my eyes haven’t improved. Plus im very asymmetrical (added an inverted picture for yall 2 see) I also want to start a sort of series where yall tell me what to take like a test subject. I really have no issue with money. (For example) somebody could ask you should try *insert whatever* and I could buy it try it for a couple of weeks then tell them. What changed in my body or face. But idk if people will actually like that.View attachment 3232749
Grow out your hair to cover your eyes are your forehead softmax you don't really seem that bad looking to me

• +1
everyone who said it's over is retarded jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Sean o' Tist
You arent sub-5 by amy means

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrellIshi and Klasik616
I don't tend to sugarcoat things so will be straightforward as usual.

Yeah, you have severely assymetrical eye area which doesn't look appealing, but you're not doomed because of that either. You look like a regular ethnic so face will never be your main attracting factor with girls, although it won't deter them if you try all the softmaxxes out there and incorporate proper hairstyle and stubble.

Your best bet is to gymmaxx and focus on your frame till it can be widened skeletally.

After you softmaxx to the fullest and get the decent body, you can halo yourself with badass style and get some pussy for sure, so not an incel by default.

• +1
Reactions: orangman and TrellIshi
Are you muslim? You look like one. Bruh just have your father arrange a marriage for you, you’re chilling

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Thanks man
Are you muslim? You look like one. Bruh just have your father arrange a marriage for you, you’re chilli

Yo thank you bro. But yeah I will shave my stache.

LTN
get cantho and bimax
also bleach your skin
grow hair
you can get to MTN but it's not gonna change your life only the way you look
anyone saying not sub 5 it's coping

• +1
Are you muslim? You look like one. Bruh just have your father arrange a marriage for you, you’re chilling
How the fuck did you know I am? Plus I’m Saudi so I never really had problems with money in life thank god.

LTN
get cantho and bimax
also bleach your skin
grow hair
you can get to MTN but it's not gonna change your life only the way you look
anyone saying not sub 5 it's coping
Bleaching my skin? I’m not that dark I just have to wear more sunscreen and stay inside more. This picture was me when I was younger that’s my natural skin color. Until it got burned by the fucking Saudi sun 50C

Attachments

• IMG_3956.png
    IMG_3956.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
I don't tend to sugarcoat things so will be straightforward as usual.

Yeah, you have severely assymetrical eye area which doesn't look appealing, but you're not doomed because of that either. You look like a regular ethnic so face will never be your main attracting factor with girls, although it won't deter them if you try all the softmaxxes out there and incorporate proper hairstyle and stubble.

Your best bet is to gymmaxx and focus on your frame till it can be widened skeletally.

After you softmaxx to the fullest and get the decent body, you can halo yourself with badass style and get some pussy for sure, so not an incel by default.
Thanks man I’ll try my best

Also, you should take a picture at an angle where you face the camera. Right now you are probably doing a disservice to yourself and you may have a better eye area than what we see here. Feel free to PM me instead also if you don't want to post publicly.
Okay I’ll take one later