Rate Ugly Curry Dating App Dudes

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Ok, don't know if theres interest in this.

Basically was looking through guy profiles on a south asian muslim dating app and decided to screenshot a few special moments.

Rate them below and i'll post more if people want.

Screenshot 20220812 101025 3

Guy 1:
Falios: A fucking box for a head , manlet
Strengths: Could kill you with a headbutt

Screenshot 20220812 095542 2

Guy 2:
Falios: Only a year older then me but looks 10 years older. Norwood reaper takes no prisoners.
Also has one of the most soy poses
Strengths: Extra free random bag check in airports with him with you

Screenshot 20220812 100954 4

Guy 3:
Falios: Shit hairstyle, big ears. Little inbred looking
Strengths: His cousins a drug dealer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ExtraBones, It'snotover, gymmaxedhorse and 13 others
Tagging

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
fml.

@FailedNormieManlet @Zer0/∞ @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Chadpreetmaybe @Chadethnic101 @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Wallahi even I can mog these subhumans and get me a fatima. I will have minimum 4 wives

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I'm guess things is in uk cause they seem like the average subhuman uncle I saw at the mosque

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
1) imho he might look gigamasc at low bf, his jaw is wiiiiide. The main flaw is extremely high set eyebrows and bug eyes in general. His big head makes you imagine a midget body. I'd give him 2 PSL.
2) just looks like an oldcel, 3 PSL. Maybe he can ascend with a hair transplant and losing weight, he's got a compact midface, at least.
3) an unassuming ethnic, 2 PSL. Ratfaced and kinda terrorist looking. His midface is long and recessed, negative curve. At least he doesn't have Indian orbitals.

The oldcel mogs.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 19551 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Yet ALL of them mog me to oblivion. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, the next o'pry, Chadeep and 6 others
They need shower :soy:

Basically was looking through guy profiles on a south asian muslim dating app and decided to screenshot a few special moments.

View attachment 1819904

Guy 1:

View attachment 1819905

Guy 2:
Falios: Only a year older then me but looks 10 years older. Norwood reaper takes no prisoners.

View attachment 1819908

Guy 3:
Before I activate my Muzmatch profile, what's the average PSL there?

The average Indian is 2.5psl. So They are all LTN and MTN in India.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Before I activate my Muzmatch profile, what's the average PSL there?

This is different app, but the userbase of both overlap alot so i imagine muzmatch is much the same

Bear in mind these were not average profiles these were bad ones. But HTN and above will clean up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is different app, but the userbase of both overlap alot so i imagine muzmatch is much the same

Bear in mind these were not average profiles these were bad ones. But HTN and above will clean up.
Shaadi?

Salams

They have a meet (samegender) friends function, so you can see the guys profiles.
I've been sending friend requests to all the incel looking ones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, the BULL and Xangsane
Salams

They have a meet (samegender) friends function, so you can see the guys profiles.
Did you get accepted by any of them? Are you gonna blackpill them?

Salams

Oh this is Minder

• JFL
Do you believe that female sexuality is relative though? I'm inclined to believe that in nations that's ugly on average women aren't attracted to their own men.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and .🇹🇩.
Do you believe that female sexuality is relative though? I'm inclined to believe that in nations that's ugly on average women aren't attracted to their own men.
Average women are not attracted to average men after Female rights, Instagram, TikTok and Tinder etc.

Average women will always be "genuinely" attracted to chads. be it in ugly nations or good-looking nations.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Xangsane and HerpDerpson
They look awful hahaha

Bro no way these guys are getting matches

I signed up to muzmatch and I've only got 13 likes jfl

However I have nose ring in pics will that effect badly
My bio is very much orientated to becoming religious and working on it too jfl

If these guys are getting the hotter girls it's over man

View attachment 1819904

Guy 1:

View attachment 1819905

Guy 2:

View attachment 1819908

Guy 3:

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Average women are not attracted to average men after Female rights, Instagram, TikTok and Tinder etc.
I'm inclined believe they never were. For example, noble women who didn't need money would rather spend their lives in celibacy than marry a sub8.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and .🇹🇩.
I'm inclined believe they never were. For example, noble women who didn't need money would rather spend their lives in celibacy than marry a sub8.
I disagree, Women before rights and globalization were not aware of "chads". They lived in their small towns and "see" less than 100 potential partners in "her lifetime". However today 100 men get swiped left in a minute. it's crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, gymmaxedhorse and HerpDerpson
They look awful hahaha

Bro no way these guys are getting matches

I signed up to muzmatch and I've only got 13 likes jfl

However I have nose ring in pics will that effect badly
My bio is very much orientated to becoming religious and working on it too jfl

If these guys are getting the hotter girls it's over man

JFL
My bio doesnt really mention religion. I just have myself set to somewhat practising

I don't they getting matches they were bad profiles out of a sea of mostly bad profiles.

I think you just need to use it more. I have seen few HTN's but no legit chadlite even yet.

You can rack up over 100 matches a day when they give you premium for free on your bday

Problem is the vast majority of girls are beckies and not great ones at that. Very few stacies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
Yu reckon it's coz I need to pay for it?
Like I've had loads of visitors but only 13 matches jfl
These apps try make u pay for premium to even be shown

The hottest girl was a white/med passing Bengali girl who only visited me lol

I just don't think I have the appeal for curry girls.
MENA / Latin women prefer me I feel like. Which again are real niche in UK
JFL
My bio doesnt really mention religion. I just have myself set to somewhat practising

I don't they getting matches they were bad profiles out of a sea of mostly bad profiles.

I think you just need to use it more. I have seen few HTN's but no legit chadlite even yet.

You can rack up over 100 matches a day when they give you premium for free on your bday

Problem is the vast majority of girls are beckies and not great ones at that. Very few stacies.

• +1

View attachment 1819904

Guy 1:

View attachment 1819905

Guy 2:

View attachment 1819908

Guy 3:
3rd guy isn't even that bad. All mog me though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
1) imho he might look gigamasc at low bf, his jaw is wiiiiide. The main flaw is extremely high set eyebrows and bug eyes in general. His big head makes you imagine a midget body. I'd give him 2 PSL.
2) just looks like an oldcel, 3 PSL. Maybe he can ascend with a hair transplant and losing weight, he's got a compact midface, at least.
3) an unassuming ethnic, 2 PSL. Ratfaced and kinda terrorist looking. His midface is long and recessed, negative curve. At least he doesn't have Indian orbitals.

The oldcel mogs.
holy shit 2 PSL?

I think the first guy can get HTB tier girl if he has a fat bank account.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Do people want more examples?
I can try to find chads but it will be hard

• +1
JFLLL. Why are we not all geomaxxing to w/e this shithole is and stealing the women of these subhumans?

I think the first guy can get HTB tier girl if he has a fat bank account.
Can get HTB easily. Just needs to find a couple with an adult daughter. They will pressure/force her to marry him. He would have to rape her to get laid. And the cycle of subhumanity would continue.

I screenshot ugly people too on dating sites ngl

• JFL
JFLLL. Why are we not all geomaxxing to w/e this shithole is and stealing the women of these subhumans?
Because you'll get captured by a pack of them and get beheaded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
where did you get those guys from ?

What's the point? They're ugly and have no sex appeal, and it would take insane amount of effort for them to become fuckable. Like asking which turd is browner. Who cares lol.

What's the point? They're ugly and have no sex appeal, and it would take insane amount of effort for them to become fuckable. Like asking which turd is browner. Who cares lol.
honestly id just betabucks or arrangemarriagemaxx tbh no point in trying to become physically attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back