Rate unfrauded

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
FE0E596F 355D 47D0 B3C8 F5D8334978E7

Skin starting to clear up, dyed eyelashes, growing out hair. Will redye eyebrows and hair soon. Give rating and advice please.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, counterintuitive and Gaygymmaxx
Also, forgot to mention that im trying to get tan, so i’d like insight on whether you think i would look good with a tan or not

You’re GL bro. Only advice I can think of is palate/lip widening and volufiline for undereyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, counterintuitive, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Also, forgot to mention that im trying to get tan, so i’d like insight on whether you think i would look good with a tan or not
everyone looks better with a tan imo

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Fix ur coloring

• +1
You’re GL bro. Only advice I can think of is palate/lip widening and volufiline for undereyes.
Thabks, ill look into that. I just started taking oral minox and half of the people who take it have claimed they got dark circles so idk if it’s fixable tbh

Thabks, ill look into that. I just started taking oral minox and half of the people who take it have claimed they got dark circles so idk if it’s fixable tbh
worst case scenario start using some makeup. It’s not a massive flaw but i’m assuming you want to maxx everything

• +1
worst case scenario start using some makeup. It’s not a massive flaw but i’m assuming you want to maxx everything
Yah i want to try bb cream, once i get my own place next month i will try it out bc i dont want my parents to think im a fag:lul:

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
Something is off high mtn bro

• +1
What is that something jfl? My light eyebrows, nct, or downgrown jaw
Downgrown is a good thing leads to more skull height

Yes it's your eye area and pfl to pfh ratio, facial thirds seems off, asymmetrical, lips are narrow thats it

Also you don't look approachable what is this serial killer stare in this pic lol

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and AlbinoMaxxer

Yes it's your eye area and pfl to pfh ratio, facial thirds seems off, asymmetrical, lips are narrow thats it

Also you don't look approachable what is this serial killer stare in this pic lol
Interesting ive never seen downgrown being a good thing

I need to measure my ratios, never done that and i thought my lips were pretty ideal ngl

Idk just my resting face

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

I think the reason i look unapproachable is because of my positive tilted eyebrows

• +1
View attachment 3062700

Skin starting to clear up, dyed eyelashes, growing out hair. Will redye eyebrows and hair soon. Give rating and advice please.
Bro adopted the baki pfp

I may have to do the same, I need to get serious with gymcelling tbh

But ur lashes don't look very dark tbh, only dyed them brown?

Dark brown for dark triad baki pheno 👺

Finish the job.

• JFL
Bro adopted the baki pfp

I may have to do the same, I need to get serious with gymcelling tbh

But ur lashes don't look very dark tbh, only dyed them brown?

Dark brown for dark triad baki pheno 👺

Finish the job.
Idk the dye was blue-black but they’re as dark as possible, just not very long. I might try latisse and curl them

makes zygos better and makes face wider overall
does expanding lower jaw affect zygos? how so? i've been thinking about it but i don't see how it would work. do you mind explaining?

View attachment 3062700

Need to minoxmaxx tho eyelashes are honestly not visible here

My Supreme minoxmaxxed eye area is the only thing that keeps me human at 5"6

ur actually well rounded so it'd ascend you if you cleared the pale pheno and got a bit dark, especially with blue eyes

Striking central. Potential mogs me

• +1
Need to minoxmaxx tho eyelashes are honestly not visible here

My Supreme minoxmaxxed eye area is the only thing that keeps me human at 5"6

ur actually well rounded so it'd ascend you if you cleared the pale pheno and got a bit dark, especially with blue eyes

Striking central. Potential mogs me
I’ve started taking .625mg of minox, so im hoping it’ll help out

I’ve started taking .625mg of minox, so im hoping it’ll help out
Orally? Or just using the dropper in ur mouth

I know some people use pills

• +1
Would it be beneficial for me even though im 18
I was mostly just saying it for the purpose of widening your lips, using a 3D printed appliance might be better and 100x cheaper.
Can this be achieved without a surgery in adulthood? Can palate expanders do the job?
Palate expanders will do it and if you believe in thumb pulling that should work too.
also widen lips
thats mostly
does expanding lower jaw affect zygos? how so? i've been thinking about it but i don't see how it would work. do you mind explaining?
you’re expanding the upper jaw not lower although the lower palate grows in conjunction with the upper one. the zygomatic bones flare out when the palate expands you can find examples all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Eyebrow max bro and you’re good

thanks for answering bhai.
I was mostly just saying it for the purpose of widening your lips, using a 3D printed appliance might be better and 100x cheaper.

Palate expanders will do it and if you believe in thumb pulling that should work too.

thats mostly

you’re expanding the upper jaw not lower although the lower palate grows in conjunction with the upper one. the zygomatic bones flare out when the palate expands you can find examples all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
About a week, not sure when ill see results
You can use topical at the same time if not getting super dry or any sides

Use it at night tho

And minox will grow hair nicely, but ur face is super masc imo, you should get longer hair to fit a better prettyboy middle ground

short hair is higher T

• +1
Interesting ive never seen downgrown being a good thing

I need to measure my ratios, never done that and i thought my lips were pretty ideal ngl

Idk just my resting face
Being downgrown gives you a taller chin and taller skull its good tbh

• +1
You can use topical at the same time if not getting super dry or any sides

Use it at night tho

And minox will grow hair nicely, but ur face is super masc imo, you should get longer hair to fit a better prettyboy middle ground

short hair is higher T
Thanks for advice, everyones telling me to grow out hair, i’ll try to grow it out

Being downgrown gives you a taller chin and taller skull its good tbh
Kind of fucks my side profile though

• +1
Yah i want to try bb cream, once i get my own place next month i will try it out bc i dont want my parents to think im a fag:lul:
I got it just told my mom it’s becuz there’s spf in it and she doesn’t think I’m gay

• +1
I got it just told my mom it’s becuz there’s spf in it and she doesn’t think I’m gay
Nice bhai, did she pay for it? It’s so expensive