Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and murdah
Htn

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and PrimalPlasty
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781, greycel, axttt_ and 1 other person
High MTN - low HTN idk how people are rating him chadlite I think they might be blind
idk, strong eye area, good coloring, good nose, jaw is just lacking, which prevents him from high chadlite - chad

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and nword49
My god you’re retarded
Nigga use ur eyes, boneless with no dimorphism, long philtrum, round chin, long midface, average nose and eyebrow density and some chapped ah lips has potential to be a HTN+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and nword49
Nigga use ur eyes, boneless with no dimorphism, long philtrum, round chin, long midface, average nose and eyebrow density and some chapped ah lips has potential to be a HTN+
Dnr

High MTN - low HTN idk how people are rating him chadlite I think they might be blind
bro if this is a mtn to you then this forum has completely destroyed your brain

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
bro if this is a mtn to you then this forum has completely destroyed your brain
A high MTN - Low HTN is still in the top 5 - 10 percent bro it is still a good rating but his bones are just horrendous

A high MTN - Low HTN is still in the top 5 - 10 percent bro it is still a good rating but his bones are just horrendous
ofc people on the forum will overrate him bcz he's white but he has a very strong eye area besides his eyebrows and decent averageness

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and manletmogger
ofc people on the forum will overrate him bcz he's white but he has a very strong eye area besides his eyebrows and decent averageness
Good point, ascension awaits for me to post a photoshoot like this

I’m done with this forum

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
use your eyes and brain and realise that jaw is the only flaw, and lips are easily fixable
Jaw is law would have a shot at being lite if he got jaw/chin fillers

its a model shoot obviously its frauded
first picture seems quite normal, second one is more frauded but not highly, just like EVERY other model

What does that make you then 🤔🤔🤔

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
I have less falios than him
If you did a mog battle with him I’d bet money you’d lose but you can keep on coping with autistic PSL features

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
If you did a mog battle with him I’d bet money you’d lose but you can keep on coping with autistic PSL features
probably would be close when I ascend tbh but it could go either way

Yea i've seen your pics and your prime pics

Dont wanna be rude either this is just my opinion
I mean u can believe what u want but I know I can ascend higher than this guy with softmaxx I can tell