Rate Vinetria

Rate Vinetria

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
She is a GigaStacy to me but what about you?
1644574 500w
U2fpe87k0ky71
ERf1 ctU8AAwQew large
7bcc4b4a164ad362107cfe8b11c8e260
EEzFkzhVUAAwNhL
EmaWzWfXMAAU Th large
EIAWXPOVAAIYMDR

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234, Racky and 2 others
@MentalcelTyronelite @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax @fogdart @O'Pry Reincarnation @NegativeNorwood @Balding exPrettyboy @Nims @thecel @Br0sk1 @BeenLMSsinceMSN @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @8PSLcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Prettyboy @Predeterminism

she's 6psl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
Her top lip is kinda disgusting ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Xangsane
7 PSL gigastacy, upper lip a bit too big but everything else is pretty much perfect. Looks very similar to Taylor Hill.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
7 PSL gigastacy, upper lip a bit too big but everything else is pretty much perfect. Looks very similar to Taylor Hill.
I also rated her gigastacy, 6.75 PSL

I also rated her gigastacy, 6.75 PSL

Her body is perfect

Only things that could be better are a thinner upper lip and much more dense eyebrows, hers look painted on/very thin. Other than those minor nitpicks, 1 in a million perfect everything else tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Xangsane
Make up and eye lashes frauding but she's still Stacy regardless not gigaStacy

• +1
Her body is perfect

Only things that could be better are a thinner upper lip and much more dense eyebrows, hers look painted on/very thin. Other than those minor nitpicks, 1 in a million perfect everything else tbh.

Even though I'm personally not a fan of her body type (too skinny), she is close to perfection facially.

Make up and eye lashes frauding but she's still Stacy regardless not gigaStacy
(y)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Even though I'm personally not a fan of her body type (too skinny), she is close to perfection facially.

(y)

She has an amazing side profile too:
EbT6X15UwAAyfA1

Also looks great in motion:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Anyone who gives her less than 6 PSL is coping

Agree. She looks better than a Stacy but is not a Terastacy (which would imply perfection), so she is Gigastacy IMO.

• +1
Agree. She looks better than a Stacy but is not a Terastacy (which would imply perfection), so she is Gigastacy IMO.
@ChristianChad why only Stacylite?

Looks like @curlyheadjames

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, NegativeNorwood and Xangsane
Female Tyson Beckford @Xangsane

251793B7 CABD 48B7 8E62 765973B48AD9
A862D4D8 D623 48D0 92BB 2F65E14ADC7A

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Tylermax
Do a fog battle between her and Tashi Rodriguez

• +1
Looks like @curlyheadjames
View attachment 1806109
alar base male ears vermillion border hairline orbitals and low set zygomatics is what's holding her back from being a gigastacy, sadly this is one of those new gen inverties @Amnesia @deathdiss @O'Pry Reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 16110
You niggas are such copers. Lookism has been shoved so deep inside your anuses that you find these robust masculine looking females "attractive". Feminine beauty never supposed to be about bones and wide ass fucking maxillas. She literally looks like a dude with a wig. Without her perfect eye area and body she would be borderline trans. Females should have delicate feminine facial structure and characteristics. This is ideal Stacy

IMG 20220802 212544

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Niklaus Mikaelson, rand anon and 1 other person
alar base male ears vermillion border hairline orbitals and low set zygomatics is what's holding her back from being a gigastacy, sadly this is one of those new gen inverties @Amnesia @deathdiss @O'Pry Reincarnation
You niggas are such copers. Lookism has been shoved so deep inside your anuses that you find these robust masculine looking females "attractive". Feminine beauty never supposed to be about bones and wide ass fucking maxillas. She literally looks like a dude with a wig. Without her perfect eye area and body she would be borderline trans. Females should have delicate feminine facial structure and characteristics. This is ideal Stacy

View attachment 1806176
this is a trans nigga i like how you caught on at the tip of your nose but didn't fully know it until now BOOM

View attachment 1806176
You posted a white woman

You posted a white woman
She's hapa
IMG 20220802 213040

But yeah this is how a Stacy should be looking. Feminine and delicate. Not robust with wide ass fucking skull and jaw

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
how am i vaillain
Youre the villain now bro. You used to be a hero. A young prime blonde playboy. You turned into a villain now. I'll write a story about you one day with a couple of arcs depicting your evolution

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Youre the villain now bro. You used to be a hero. A young prime blonde playboy. You turned into a villain now. I'll write a story about you one day with a couple of arcs depicting your evolution
why do girls see me as this monster now instead of the jock chad hero i used to appear as ????

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
But yeah this is how a Stacy should be looking. Feminine and delicate. Not robust with wide ass fucking skull and jaw
This :love:

• Love it
:love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
good eye

Nana Fogs

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Lips looks comical it can be off putting or a complete turn off but mirin that eye area

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Niklaus Mikaelson

yo how to get high set cheekbones instead of low set hollow ones?

I'm biased bc I despise black women with straight hair :lul::feelswhat:. She looks good with wavy hair tho. With straight hair, she's a 6.5/10 (not psl). With wavy, she's a 7.5/10 (not psl). Face only, she's a stacylite. But if you added in body, she's a HTN. Too skinny.

If she kept this hairstyle and had a body like this she'd be a fogger:

53f37054a7fbf6eeea69e4c987016d59.jpg

Diana-Levy-Feet-3159332.jpg
Ib73IF6KuwlPSaHd-eJMudMKXm3ddefsyZgUrOqJ5C0.jpg

• +1
I'm biased bc I despise black women with straight hair :lul::feelswhat:. She looks good with wavy hair tho. With straight hair, she's a 6.5/10 (not psl). With wavy, she's a 7.5/10 (not psl). Face only, she's a stacylite. But if you added in body, she's a HTN. Too skinny.

The first body is ideal :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

Second body is also nice but the arms look a bit too muscular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 12234
Second body is also nice but the arms look a bit too muscular
It's the same woman but she's just flexing her muscles a bit in the second one bc they're clenched to her body.

• +1
It's the same woman but she's just flexing her muscles a bit in the second one bc they're clenched to her body.
I do like her body and proportions; my ideal would be slighly less muscular:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
*I don't like visible ribs

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 12234
I can't find a single candid of her, but I have no reason to doubt her being a GS.

• +1