• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Muttcel foid killer
"if you say my voice sounds faded ill fucking kill you"
what are you 12 nigga
It was a joke nigga are you that fucking autistic

It was a joke nigga are you that fucking autistic
I mean the "if you say my voice sounds faded" not the "ill fucking kill you"
are you 12 NIGGA
"ohh yeahhh everyone always tells me my voice sounds faded hahaha I don't know why.... You think so ? ;)" freaky ass nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
I mean the "if you say my voice sounds faded" not the "ill fucking kill you"
are you 12 NIGGA
"ohh yeahhh everyone always tells me my voice sounds faded hahaha I don't know why.... You think so ? ;)" freaky ass nigga

You're going to die alone.

Your parents are going to die hating you.

You will soon have no one

Stop with this fucking retarded shit, attempting to receive praise from retarded 60iq incels.

You sound like a nigga that plays rust and watches swagger souls and thinks his mom is 'a bitch'

Leave this forum.

• Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
NIGGA WHY YOU LYING SO HARD JFL
If you did say "fake" you would have told me earlier. Get back on 4chan
bro I haven't used 4chan in like 2 years in was Perma banned

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
You're going to die alone.

Your parents are going to die hating you.

You will soon have no one

Stop with this fucking retarded shit, attempting to receive praise from retarded 60iq incels.

You sound like a nigga that plays rust and watches swagger souls and thinks his mom is 'a bitch'

Leave this forum.
Bro I hate 90% of the niggers on these forums I never played rust in my life to broke for consols I'm just here to pass the time sense I have fuck all to do

• +1
nigga you post cp how you get banned from 4chan
Well you see what happens was someo on b posted a 14yo foid in a bikini I posted that on adult gif and it was classified as muh cp and I was Perma banned even though it was still up on b I tried to appeal but the jannies didn't listen

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Bro I hate 90% of the niggers on these forums I never played rust in my life to broke for consols I'm just here to pass the time sense I have fuck all to do
What is your relationship with your parents like. I see that you are a user of various Internet forums, such as 4chan.

What is your relationship with your parents like. I see that you are a user of various Internet forums, such as 4chan.
Bro my relationship with my parents is dogshit my bio father isn't around my mom fucking hates me my stepfather hates me my lil sis hates me my twin sis is nice enough my lil bro hates me I'm just tired of this shit so on October 1st I'm glad I'm gonna be moving into my JC dorm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Rhinoplastyordie
Bro my relationship with my parents is dogshit my bio father isn't around my mom fucking hates me my stepfather hates me my lil sis hates me my twin sis is nice enough my lil bro hates me I'm just tired of this shit so on October 1st I'm glad I'm gonna be moving into my JC dorm
Don't you think your chronic onlineness might have something to do with your mum and stepdad fucking hating you?

If my son rotted on forums I would take his fucking technology away.

Don't you think your chronic onlineness might have something to do with your mum and stepdad fucking hating you?

Bro they don't even know I use these forums what are you on about are you some sort of armchair psychologist

• +1

anyway its a long story I'd rather not get into but tldr years of abuse from normies foids and my family led to me joining forums like these at age 11 (no for the low iqs in the back I'm not currently 11)

• +1
anyway its a long story I'd rather not get into but tldr years of abuse from normies foids and my family led to me joining forums like these at age 11 (no for the low iqs in the back I'm not currently 11)
Nigga got a villain origin story

Nigga got a villain origin story
Well sort of if I went into It it would take a long ass time why do you think I have 11k post on an obscure forum like .club when I was only there 8 months

• +1

Bro doesn't know what he's talking about

It’s not that deep bruh. Stop making it deep
IMG 1776

school shooter voice