Rate + what should i fix

D

Deleted member 14875

Bronze

Included more pics this time of me in shit lighting to show me at my worst pretty much
I been told bimax would help
was thinking of fillers ngl
Just ordered some retin a as well as actutane about a week ago or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
looks pretty masc plus nice eye area but yeah for now softmaxx hard focus on hardmaxx after. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
looks pretty masc plus nice eye area but yeah for now softmaxx hard focus on hardmaxx after. How tall are you?
6’0 barefoot but i claim 6’1 to girls sometimes 6’2
Been lifting since last year and have been slowly transitioning from powerbuilding to full on bodybuilding (replaced flat bench with chest dips actually and am now proritizing incline)
Any advice for softmaxxing? Been told i should dye my hair black one of my friends i talked to who is a girl said id look hot as shit with black hair so maybe it’s legit.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Jason Voorhees

Included more pics this time of me in shit lighting to show me at my worst pretty much

wanted to add that some were saying better lips would ascend me heavy, anyone have good tips for lipmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I would say off the top of my head you look decent tbh.

Skin is def holding you back and maybe get a better haircut? Gymmax maybe too.

Nose is downward curved, so thats a negative. Eye area good, eyebrows good. Overall face shape is pretty good.

I would say a solid 5 PSL off the bat

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14875
6’0 barefoot but i claim 6’1 to girls sometimes 6’2
Been lifting since last year and have been slowly transitioning from powerbuilding to full on bodybuilding (replaced flat bench with chest dips actually and am now proritizing incline)
Any advice for softmaxxing? Been told i should dye my hair black one of my friends i talked to who is a girl said id look hot as shit with black hair so maybe it’s legit.
well obviously skin maxxing should be your number one priority, hairmaxxing, if you have good beard geneitics go designer stubble (if not go clean), if you dont have visible abs shred down, focus on haircare, fix up your eyebrows (make them more even and straight) and then from there if you feel you need surgery you can always make another post

• +1
In some photos of yours you look chinless and kinda bloated, so i would recommend to just deink more water and lose fat.

Aside from that, tan and get a haircut that fits your looks, that's basically about it regarding softmaxxing.

I would rate you a high tier-normie, mainly because of your eye area.

• +1
In some photos of yours you look chinless and kinda bloated, so i would recommend to just deink more water and lose fat.

Aside from that, tan and get a haircut that fits your looks, that's basically about it regarding softmaxxing.

*drink more water

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14875

AYO THIS NIGGA’S AVI IS SUM CRUSTY ASS NUGGETS FROM WENDYS AND NIGGA NAME IS WERTO going gg go d💀💀💀
@FastBananaCEO @N1666 @kjsbdfiusdf @PingPong @Shebe
333B1164 932D 4E4D B20A 06442D26A9CF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Shebe, .👽. and 4 others
well obviously skin maxxing should be your number one priority, hairmaxxing, if you have good beard geneitics go designer stubble (if not go clean), if you dont have visible abs shred down, focus on haircare, fix up your eyebrows (make them more even and straight) and then from there if you feel you need surgery you can always make another post
I can pm pics of me with a beard lol
People say i look model like without
A girl in my social circle said i look more approachable without a beard when i shaved

• +1
*drink more water
I was drinking a gallon a day until my gallon water bottle’s lid broke and i had to throw it away

• +1
AYO THIS NIGGA’S AVI IS SUM CRUSTY ASS NUGGETS FROM WENDYS AND NIGGA NAME IS WERTO going gg go d💀💀💀
@FastBananaCEO @N1666 @kjsbdfiusdf @PingPong @Shebe
View attachment 1352942
Idk i just chose a random pic from my gallery to make my avi and moved on
Werto is just an old user i had on minecraft and i was like good enough ig :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11758

I can pm pics with longer and shorter hair
And i did tan once but it was a fake tan

• +1
I think medium length and volumous is fine, just not the last one, would say the one on the 4th pic is kinda fits your appearance and gives you young tik tok pretty boy kinda vibes.

• +1
I think medium length and volumous is fine, just not the last one, would say the one on the 4th pic is kinda fits your appearance and gives you young tik tok pretty boy kinda vibes.
*4th pic kinda fits

• +1
Tbh most of these pics were taken around the same time my hair just is very different when wet and unstyled vs when it dry and it being styled
A9B9EBB9 24C1 4EDE B2A7 71D72D348D15
45BB5AA2 22EF 4869 B166 96C1F19788AA

^ my hair at about its longest but i also was about 10 lbs more in fat jfl

• +1
*4th pic kinda fits
Ye made that my tinder pic and posted it on my story
Hot tub halo ngl
People always wanna come over and use my hot tub :lul:

• +1
You look best in pic 5 and 6

I think medium - shorter length suits you better

And definitely keep gymmaxxing, fix the skin, and you should be golden. You said youre 6'1? Easy peazy you can slay tbh if you looksmax. And lucky for you you dont have to do much compared to some.

Id say right now you are mid-high tier normie but with some soft looksmax you could be Chadlite tier. If you were to fix the nose and give yourself tats and roids and maybe get jaw implants (maybe) you could be chad tier.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14875
  • +1
You look best in pic 5 and 6

I think medium - shorter length suits you better

And definitely keep gymmaxxing, fix the skin, and you should be golden. You said youre 6'1? Easy peazy you can slay tbh if you looksmax. And lucky for you you dont have to do much compared to some.

Id say right now you are mid-high tier normie but with some soft looksmax you could be Chadlite tier. If you were to fix the nose and give yourself tats and roids and maybe get jaw implants (maybe) you could be chad tier.
With roids i worry about losing my hair as it halos me hard but i do have amazing hair genetics no one in my genetics has ever been bald
My grandpa died at 90 with NW1 at worst hair
Man i miss him :feelswah:

• +1
With roids i worry about losing my hair as it halos me hard but i do have amazing hair genetics no one in my genetics has ever been bald
My grandpa died at 90 with NW1 at worst hair
Man i miss him :feelswah:
Unlikely in that case that you would bald then, as you wont bald from roids without genetic predisposition. However, the roids are less important than simply being muscular and lean. Tats are good halo, especially sleeves. I would dye the hair black as you suggested and possibly rock designer stubble or go clean shaven. You have a good base to build from, youre fortunate. Many a curry lanklet would do anything for that.

• +1
Unlikely in that case that you would bald then, as you wont bald from roids without genetic predisposition. However, the roids are less important than simply being muscular and lean. Tats are good halo, especially sleeves. I would dye the hair black as you suggested and possibly rock designer stubble or go clean shaven. You have a good base to build from, youre fortunate. Many a curry lanklet would do anything for that.
I pray for my indian brothers some of my homies at college are from india and are some cool ass dudes
My biggest slayer friend is from dubai actually lmao hes super NT and his hair mogs everyone’s into oblivion

• +1
Ill probably try to stay natural ngl

• +1
Ill probably try to stay natural ngl
Me too lol. Seems like too much risk. Plus you dont need roids to look good you can look great natty. I actually do have some balding genetics in my family so i am legit paranoid about that lmao. Also having a widows peak doesnt help

• +1
Me too lol. Seems like too much risk. Plus you dont need roids to look good you can look great natty. I actually do have some balding genetics in my family so i am legit paranoid about that lmao. Also having a widows peak doesnt help
Im also paranoid about my hairline because moonblujt said i was balding but i think he was larping with me

• +1
Steroids are a meme, just leanmaxx, eat well and eat proportionally then you should have a decent physique in in under 2 years. Right now your skin quality and somewhat short lower third are your only problems I notice. Aside from that you should be a slayer irl and I would focus more on statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing afterwards.

• +1
Steroids are a meme, just leanmaxx, eat well and eat proportionally then you should have a decent physique in in under 2 years. Right now your skin quality and somewhat short lower third are your only problems I notice. Aside from that you should be a slayer irl and I would focus more on statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing afterwards.
Already statusmaxxijg
People on my campus who i havent even met have heard of me

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Jason Voorhees
look pretty good and your skin will be very easy to fix

just fix skin and keep gymaxing and you'll be fine

• +1
maybe add a heavy stubble, to make the philtrum look less long

• +1
5psl whats your bodyfat?
i feel like u can be chadlite but something looks off

• +1
You should get a haircut

• +1
HTN. Nice eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Gad

What surgeries do you recommend for his chin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Gad and .👽.
Jaw widening+ Genioplasty. And something for ur philtrum. Maybe grow a beard or something
yep. also his upper lip is almost non existent.
but first fix your skin it doesnt look clean.

overall i would rate you above normie level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Jason Voorhees
OP used hunter eye subliminals, gonna start using them ngl dedsrs
I keep seeing this meme about subliminals but the funny thing is that nobody has actually taken any serious time to disprove it as of yet, subliminals seem to not have any scientific proof to back it up. Infact I have seen people positively claim it has benefitted them even with no actual photographic evidence. Does it cause optimal hormone production in your brain which in turn alters your physicality or is it just a placebo effect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Jason Voorhees
I keep seeing this meme about subliminals but the funny thing is that nobody has actually taken any serious time to disprove it as of yet, subliminals seem to not have any scientific proof to back it up. Infact I have seen people positively claim it has benefitted them even with no actual photographic evidence. Does it cause optimal hormone production in your brain which in turn alters your physicality or is it just a placebo effect?
It actually wasn't a joke, I remember OP from a year and a half ago on this random discord server showing his subliminal results

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Offensive Bias
It actually wasn't a joke, I remember OP from a year and a half ago on this random discord server showing his subliminal results
Yeah i actually use them theyre so easy to use like why do people do stupid shit like eye pulling and bone smashing (which yeah i heard they do work but they sound dumb) but refuse to use these lmao

Which one? @werto40 ?
The one by wababjack but i also was finishing puberty and getting more T from working out so that could be it too

• +1
Haircare as in a hair system or just shampoo and conditioner and hair oils?

Mirin morph skillss
But tbh i only use subliminals like an hour a day barely have time for them
This morph of me is too chad it hurts :feelswah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back