Professor

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member
Very underwhelming imo

• +1
Reactions: .👽., 5'8manlet, Slob and 2 others
It looks especially shit because of his small mouth. People with narrow mouths can't get jaw implants without looking uncanny cuz it'll throw off the harmony of their lower third, giving that chipmunk appearance

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Slob and Jason Voorhees
Very underwhelming imo

What can we learn from this? This is a common problem especially with ethnics and thick skin. this most likely cost him $30k factoring in flights and post op accomdation ect.

I don't see any form of angularity or masculinity, it just bloated him up. How do we avoid this.

just look at how Angelina's jaw/chin implant is , its perfect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Slob and Jason Voorhees
What can we learn from this? This is a common problem especially with ethnics and thick skin. this most likely cost him $30k factoring in flights and post op accomdation ect.

I don't see any form of angularity or masculinity, it just bloated him up. How do we avoid this.

just look at how Angelina's jaw/chin implant is , its perfect.

I think he should have gone for a more aggressive implant design. Should have flanged the corners of his implants more . He has thick skin.

Jaw implant did change his jaw's shape

Screenshot 20211209 213606

Screenshot 20211209 213613

Screenshot 20211209 213630

Screenshot 20211209 213624

But he has very little angularity because of his bloat,beard and recession. He also had an overbite. He should have probably gotten a bimax and Genioplasty first. Then implants+ fillers to achieve definition and add more mass.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Gaia262
I think he should have gone for a more aggressive implant design. Should have flanged the corners of his implants more . He has thick skin.

View attachment 1434223
View attachment 1434225
View attachment 1434224
View attachment 1434226

But he has very little angularity because of his bloat,beard and recession. He also had an overbite. He should have probably gotten a bimax and Genioplasty first. Then implants+ fillers to achieve definition and add more mass.

Is the key for thick skin to add in as much angularity and minimal "thickness"

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
Is the key for thick skin to add in as much angularity and minimal "thickness"
Thick skin need more of an angular implant design as it’s hard to come through vs thin skin. Tho in most cases it's not the skin but rather the buccal fat and bloat that gives mediocre results.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Gaia262
Thick skin need more of an angular implant design as it’s hard to come through vs thin skin. Tho in most cases it's not the skin but rather the buccal fat and bloat that gives mediocre results.

This is scary . I see this with people with shit phenos (me included)

We get a fraction of the return on the investments we make in looksmaxxing, therefore have to cover everything to make a significant overall impact.

i.e. Normie girl fixes hooked nose goes up 1.5 psl points

shit phenotypes have to soldier through the below surgical plan
0.2 psl gain on jaw implant
0.2 psl gain on rhinoplasty
02. psl gain on eye work
0.2. psl gain on cheek work
0.2 psl gain on hair
0.2 psl gain on body.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brock, Wallenberg, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Wtf is a thick skin maybe he's just high bf%

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1

We get a fraction of the return on the investments we make in looksmaxxing, therefore have to cover everything to make a significant overall impact.

02. psl gain on eye work
0.2 psl gain on hair
0.2 psl gain on body.
ethnics have a lot more collagen + subcutaneous fat, its like a knife against a bath towel vs a paper towel

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
this is why im a proponent of fat melting, lipo or incisions like buccal fat for ethnics to help with this issue of angularity

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Slob and Jason Voorhees

02. psl gain on eye work
0.2 psl gain on hair
0.2 psl gain on body.
Tbh this applies to everyone. Surgery for practical improvement is very limited. The most improvable thing is bones such as jaw and zygos, eyes is a no go unless you have a good base and only need to fix the scleral show or shitty undereye. Rhino won't make you attractive but can help a little. Hair is legit but other than that you cant do much, you can't sculpt the face,however you want, it's all about the base. Ascending the face to the point you get the halo effect is very difficult. Honestly most people on this forum are better off building their smv at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Tbh this applies to everyone. Surgery for practical improvement is very limited. The most improvable thing is bones such as jaw and zygos, eyes is a no go unless you have a good base and only need to fix the scleral show or shitty undereye. Rhino won't make you attractive but can help a little. Hair is legit but other than that you cant do much, you can't sculpt the face,however you want, it's all about the base. Ascending the face to the point you get the halo effect is very difficult. Honestly most people on this forum are better off building their smv at the gym.

Only a small minority of people actually ascend.

The thing is with being unattractive if you have one bad feature its likely that you have alot of other features that are unattractive aswell. Whatever is causing it doesnt effect one area in isolation, it spreads everywhere. Hence the wimp skull its a collection of bad features it also correlates to the wimp body and receding hairline.

The forum should really graduate to packages, when i say packages I mean full face, hair and body makeovers. Winning small battles in every field should win the overall war. It's becoming more and more apparant maxilofacial surgeons are now offering these to cover everything.

This is the most effective, instead of studying one area in isolation + the costs are alot less when combined.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Slob, Edgar and 1 other person

View attachment 1434223
View attachment 1434225
View attachment 1434224
View attachment 1434226

it's not possible to get bimax and jaw angle implants at the same time right? :Comfy:

• +1
Very underwhelming imo
His face is insanely fat and looks even more bloated after the surgery. He probably has garbage facial fat genetics that make him look 40% bf at 20%, typical for ethnics (arabs especially.)

• +1
Wtf is a thick skin maybe he's just high bf%
You can tell someone has thick skin by their shiny/greasy skin, big visible pores around the nose and cheeks (sometimes slight "orange peel" skin texture), nose cartilage not visible, more rounded face overall despite low bf%, fewer wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst, Duke of cumskins and Jason Voorhees
Ugh can't they shave their beards off for these B/As? Makes it harder to assess the overall outcome

• +1
His implant goes up too high on the ramus, blurring contrast between jaw and cheek. Should have made it start lower with 5 mm of sharp flanged width at the gonions.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and APJ
Only a small minority of people actually ascend.

The thing is with being unattractive if you have one bad feature its likely that you have alot of other features that are unattractive aswell. Whatever is causing it doesnt effect one area in isolation, it spreads everywhere. Hence the wimp skull its a collection of bad features it also correlates to the wimp body and receding hairline.

The forum should really graduate to packages, when i say packages I mean full face, hair and body makeovers. Winning small battles in every field should win the overall war. It's becoming more and more apparant maxilofacial surgeons are now offering these to cover everything.

This is the most effective, instead of studying one area in isolation + the costs are alot less when combined.
Thing is 90% of your attractiveness is determined by your phenotype and ratios. Surgery can give you a little extra bone mass here or there or fix some flaws but it can't change the way your face is fundamentally structured without making you look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Slob, Timelessbrah and 2 others
His implant goes up too high on the ramus, blurring contrast between jaw and cheek. Should have made it start lower with 5 mm of sharp flanged width at the gonions.
Little things like this are hard to predict with implants. You mentioned bellafill for the zygos. What about the lower third? Bellafill is long-lasting so shouldn't it be a good alternative to implants?