Rate XXXTentacion facially

Rate him facially

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 1094 IMG 1093 IMG 1096 IMG 1097 IMG 1095 Disregarding his height, he has one of the highest SMV in the music scene. I remember JB’s crying over his passing and even mourning his death till this day. I’d say he was low Tyrone facially, very good eye area and decent lower third. Best looking facially in the rap game imo
@Jason Voorhees @Juandigomigo22 @butterworld @emo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @0S4MA @Veganist @Gengar @MakinMogReturns @rand anon @Chadeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Manletmachine and emo
View attachment 3029883View attachment 3029884View attachment 3029886View attachment 3029887View attachment 3029885Disregarding his height, he has one of the highest SMV in the music scene. I remember JB’s crying over his passing and even mourning his death till this day. I’d say he was low Tyrone facially, very good eye area and decent lower third. Best looking facially in the rap game imo
@Jason Voorhees @Juandigomigo22 @butterworld @emo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @0S4MA @Veganist @Gengar @MakinMogReturns
Girls who I went to school with used to talk about how they wanted to fuck him so definitely Tyrone SMV

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, DeadTrees and murdah
Girls who I went to school with used to talk about how they wanted to fuck him so definitely Tyrone SMV
For sure, and his music is mediocre at best. His face really helped with career

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever and emo
Does this defeat the whole "incels are abusive that's why they don't get girls" theory?

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, DeadTrees, emo and 1 other person
Does this defeat the whole "incels are abusive that's why they don't get girls" theory?
Yes, despite him being a woman abuser, he got away with a large female fanbase and rap career. Chris Brown is a better example though, hes beaten multiple women throughout his career and is still making millions.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Bomber517, Voice and 1 other person
For sure, and his music is mediocre at best. His face really helped with career
I used to listen to his shit when I was younger (before look at me) was popular we used to blast it but yeah listening to his music now, it's just unlistenable

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Yes, despite him being a woman abuser, he got away with a large female fanbase and rap career. Chris Brown is a better example though, hes beaten multiple women throughout his career and is still making millions.
Carti and Ken are good examples of this too

• +1
I used to listen to his shit when I was younger (before look at me) was popular we used to blast it but yeah listening to his music now, it's just unlistenable
I like his older non-mainstream songs

• +1
Reactions: emo
Ratings go in Rating section

@Manletmachine show a better looking black.

Tyronelite

• +1
LTN rap emo monkey

• Hmm...
Gl for a blackcel

• +1
he's a dwarf ugly nigger

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
@Bomber517 vote

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
@Kroker mfs just upvote and dont even vote

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
View attachment 3029883View attachment 3029884View attachment 3029886View attachment 3029887View attachment 3029885Disregarding his height, he has one of the highest SMV in the music scene. I remember JB’s crying over his passing and even mourning his death till this day. I’d say he was low Tyrone facially, very good eye area and decent lower third. Best looking facially in the rap game imo
@Jason Voorhees @Juandigomigo22 @butterworld @emo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @0S4MA @Veganist @Gengar @MakinMogReturns @rand anon @Chadeep
8.2/10

• +1
Highest psl rapper tbh. Dark triad mogger.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back