Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpeg
    IMG_4467.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 0
I wish I made progress like you.

I looked like shit injecting 900 mg of tren

I wish I made progress like you.

I looked like shit injecting 900 mg of tren
you really think i had good progress? and holy fuck 900 mg of tren is insane is that troll

you really think i had good progress? and holy fuck 900 mg of tren is insane is that troll
Well you can laugh but what I was doing…

I ran my testosterone up to 9,500 ng / dl which is dangerous and can kill you.

900 mg of Tren a week

My diet was really poor and made no results at all.

I’m a weird guy and like to eat once a day…

Force feeding small meals 6 times a day is god awful hard for me.

Maybe it’ll get better if I continue to force the food in

• Hmm...
Reactions: jacobthrows
Well you can laugh but what I was doing…

I ran my testosterone up to 9,500 ng / dl which is dangerous and can kill you.

900 mg of Tren a week

My diet was really poor and made no results at all.

I’m a weird guy and like to eat once a day…

Force feeding small meals 6 times a day is god awful hard for me.

Maybe it’ll get better if I continue to force the food in
yeah bro i mean from what I know, diet >>>> so you need to atleast eat 3 big meals a day and start intaking more protein and start tracking cals then you should see results

great bro. mirin

• +1
yeah bro i mean from what I know, diet >>>> so you need to atleast eat 3 big meals a day and start intaking more protein and start tracking cals then you should see results
My protein intake on drugs was under 50 grams a day.

I know I know I was stupid 😡 but I just didn’t know what I was doing.

My appetite sucks

My protein intake on drugs was under 50 grams a day.

I know I know I was stupid 😡 but I just didn’t know what I was doing.

My appetite sucks
you wasted that cycle really bad bro you could’ve had an insane transformation i feel like. def don’t do that much shit again but i would for sure start tracking your calories try and eat 3000 plus

you wasted that cycle really bad bro you could’ve had an insane transformation i feel like. def don’t do that much shit again but i would for sure start tracking your calories try and eat 3000 plus
I have weird genetics. Eating once a day I am maintaining probably 35% body fat / 230 pounds / 6 feet tall…

When I eat once a day it’s typically fast food and at least 2k calories.

the recommended diet for me to lose weight / gain muscle is 2,400 calories a day…

The macros are 270 grams of carbs / 210 grams of protein / 54 grams of fats a day

I kind of wish I could get by on 1,000 calories a day…

I have weird genetics. Eating once a day I am maintaining probably 35% body fat / 230 pounds / 6 feet tall…

When I eat once a day it’s typically fast food and at least 2k calories.

the recommended diet for me to lose weight / gain muscle is 2,400 calories a day…

The macros are 270 grams of carbs / 210 grams of protein / 54 grams of fats a day

I kind of wish I could get by on 1,000 calories a day…
my bad i had no idea you were trying to cut weight i would 100% stop eating fast food though because that destroys you not even in the gym way most of the time just overall health and shit skin quality

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1
my bad i had no idea you were trying to cut weight i would 100% stop eating fast food though because that destroys you not even in the gym way most of the time just overall health and shit skin quality
Last question. When it comes to a carb why is it better to eat whole grain oats with 1 gram of sugar versus drinking a can of soda with 30+ grams of sugar?

What’s the difference? Is a carb just a carb?

Last question. When it comes to a carb why is it better to eat whole grain oats with 1 gram of sugar versus drinking a can of soda with 30+ grams of sugar?

What’s the difference? Is a carb just a carb?
bro to tell the truth I have no idea, I still consider myself a noob at the gym but if I were to guess because sugar and soda is dogshit for your body and going with the oats is a lot more healthy and still is the same amount of carbs without poisoning yourself but idk tho

• +1
Reactions: Ukraine1
bro to tell the truth I have no idea, I still consider myself a noob at the gym but if I were to guess because sugar and soda is dogshit for your body and going with the oats is a lot more healthy and still is the same amount of carbs without poisoning yourself but idk tho
not sugar just soda im not sure how beneficial sugar is for you but ik soda is poison

What’s ur stack

• +1