images.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Faggot ahh nigga

HTN here but lowkey chin growth saved him

Looks like a lesbian main character

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and halloweed
Is it you? Did you have lip fillers?
Nah this is a realistic morph of what I will look like in 3 months from now but no my lips are just naturally like that

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
That’s me maxed out nigga
In your fantasy you mogolian faggot, please off yourself u will never find any happiness in live you stinky worthless subhuman

• JFL
In your fantasy you mogolian faggot, please off yourself u will never find any happiness in live you stinky worthless subhuman
Well all I edited was facial leanness, neck size, eyebrows and slight lip width coz they're wider when lean so definitely achieveable

Well all I edited was facial leanness, neck size, eyebrows and slight lip width coz they're wider when lean so definitely achieveable
Copium overdose, you also edited your hair btw and getting lean wont fix your horrid subhuman eyes lol

• JFL
Copium overdose, you also edited your hair btw and getting lean wont fix your horrid subhuman eyes lol
My hair is the exact same lol it just ain't slickbacked like I do for troll photos, and yeah that's why I emphasised the eyebrows to take away the attention from my eyes which gives me way better visual harmony. Forgot to mention that I fixed my awful skin texture, and tbh I could of added my normal hollow cheeks but I wanted to be realistic