rate young Shahid Afridi (pakistani cricketer)

D

ducksoover

Bronze
Sp4
9d5063247f5f6358fb418d3948af97d3

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Solution
PrinceofDarkness
good looking people don't look like the rest??? :eek::eek::eek: who woulda thought???

Henry Cavill doesn't look like most english people???:eek::eek:

god u are negative iq:lul:
yes zayn doesn’t share anything u pajeets have.
Henry has the same coloring as English. The contour and coloring isn’t common in South Asia. Go back to peddling ur washed up loser cricket players. A sport no mogger country gives af about.
I always thought 34-38yr old afridi was HTN

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, coisbhai, boss8055 and 1 other person
Why to rat pakis think that their Pashtun/afghan refugees are going to look better due to coloring. These niggas look ethnic af in the west.

Why to rat pakis think that their Pashtun/afghan refugees are going to look better due to coloring. These niggas look ethnic af in the west.
you can look good and be ethnic at the same time lol... you think zayn malik looks bad bc he looks ethnic?

ur coping rlly hard

you can look good and be ethnic at the same time lol... you think zayn malik looks bad bc he looks ethnic?

ur coping rlly hard
Zayn Malik is literally half white u dumb fucker lmfao. Way to cherry-pick the most cherry-picked paki on the planet since he got fame decades ago, for him being half white. Goes to show your white loving nature. Thanks for proving my point.

Zayn Malik is literally half white u dumb fucker lmfao. Way to cherry-pick the most cherry-picked paki on the planet since he got fame decades ago, for him being half white. Goes to show your white loving nature. Thanks for proving my point.
my point is that he LOOKS ethnic you absolute retard

who the fuck looks at Zayn and says "yeah thats a white dude":lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Autismcel
my point is that he LOOKS ethnic you absolute retard

who the fuck looks at Zayn and says "yeah thats a white dude":lul::lul::lul:
He doesn’t look like you Dalit. Cope with the fact that a half pajeet got famous for his looks due to white genes and now u cling onto it like a roach. When he doesn’t relate with you in any form; he don’t gaf about ur clothes, food, language, culture or religion.

If anything he looks Hispanic/Med. that’s the ethnic for u. Dalit gray.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
He doesn’t look like you Dalit. Cope with the fact that a half pajeet got famous for his looks due to white genes and now u cling onto it like a roach. When he doesn’t relate with you in any form; he don’t gaf about ur clothes, food, language, culture or religion.

dalit?:lul::lul:

he doesn't look like me? okay

why are you coping so hard? it's always subhuman whiteys who cope with their race the hardest:lul::lul:

your women are literally getting fucked by every race on the planet that's why you're seething:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Sergeant
dalit?:lul::lul:

he doesn't look like me? okay

why are you coping so hard? it's always subhuman whiteys who cope with their race the hardest:lul::lul:

your women are literally getting fucked by every race on the planet that's why you're seething:lul:
I know I hit a nerve when the truth hits hard Dalit.
Using your afghan refugees to rate when you can’t even find a Dalit mogger like yourself.

• +1

Zayn doesn't look med/hispanic at all. He is a carbon copy of his dad with his mum's eyes

36868474 9055169 Proud dad Yaser pictured with Zayn when he was a child a 91 1608037575100

Salludon also doesn't look med and neither does the guy in OP. Most pakis look south asian. Passing as med in general for anyone from that region is rare but niggas will u have believe that all of them white passing somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
you know pakistani isn't an ethnicity right?
Doesn’t matter he doesn’t look like majorities of your ethnicities which are punjabi pajeets and pashtun taliban. You retard.

• +1
Zayn doesn't look med/hispanic at all. He is a carbon copy of his dad with his mum's eyes

View attachment 2963042

Salludon doesn't look med and neither does the guy in OP. Most pakis look south asian. Passing as med in general for anyone from that region is rare but niggas will u have believe that all of them white passing somehow
Very similar to his pajeet coloring father :lul::lul::lul: Yes. Maybe read what I said about his looks before putting words in my speech.

• +1
Doesn’t matter he doesn’t look like majorities of your ethnicities which are punjabi pajeets and pashtun taliban. You retard.
good looking people don't look like the rest??? :eek::eek::eek: who woulda thought???

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

yes zayn doesn’t share anything u pajeets have.
Henry has the same coloring as English. The contour and coloring isn’t common in South Asia. Go back to peddling ur washed up loser cricket players. A sport no mogger country gives af about.

• +1
Solution

I'm not even on his side but ur narcy af holy shit. Incel has nothing else so he clings to his race, not knowing he's a dissapointment and outcast to it.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and ducksoover
I'm not even on his side but ur narcy af holy shit. Incel has nothing else so he clings to his race, not knowing he's a dissapointment and outcast to it.
I’m not even white u cuck. I’m stating the obvious. If Dalits keep crying why they look and are revered like shit. Maybe stop promoting lighter skinned in your culture. niggas like op posted who’s legit looks like an average mf just with Light skin but in his country he’s seen as “Chad” due to skin tone. Ethnics are delusional.

I’m not even white u cuck. I’m stating the obvious. If Dalits keep crying why they look and are revered like shit. Maybe stop promoting lighter skinned in your culture. niggas like op posted who’s legit looks like an average mf just with Light skin but in his country he’s seen as “Chad” due to skin tone. Ethnics are delusional.
who said hes only chad due to skin tone?:lul:

only YOU mentioned that. Something u wanna share?:lul:

who said hes only chad due to skin tone?:lul:

only YOU mentioned that. Something u wanna share?:lul:
He’s mtn at best. I said your ppl think that way little Dalit. Reading comprehension is tough for an immigrant I know. But try to keep up.

They were colonized for years and had their inferiority to whites shoved down their throats for their whole lives

ofc they'll worship white skin after that.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

View attachment 2963042

Salludon also doesn't look med and neither does the guy in OP. Most pakis look south asian. Passing as med in general for anyone from that region is rare but niggas will u have believe that all of them white passing somehow
We will never win bhai whenever these fucks see a good looking south Asian they just start saying Muh he doesn’t look south Asian he passes as …….. it doesn’t count

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
We will never win bhai whenever these fucks see a good looking south Asian they just start saying Muh he doesn’t look south Asian he passes as …….. it doesn’t count
lol exactly, or they will try to claim credit from good looking ethnics by saying "oh he prob had white ancestors"

• JFL
They were colonized for years and had their inferiority to whites shoved down their throats for their whole lives

ofc they'll worship white skin after that.
Yes the skin bleaching thing runs from East Asia to Middle East even in some South American countries.
The guy op posted looks ethnic. Hes mid though and not attractive in accordance to western standards. Legit looks max mtn+ but you don’t realize that your “beauty” is based of skin color. There are plenty of moggers from South Asia that have amazing bone structure but they’re the “wrong” color according to ur own ppl u fucking retard. Maybe try changing ur Dalit beauty mindset and you can actually win rather than promoting recessed chinless cuck fucks who “look better” since they’re lighter tone in skin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant and Autismcel
Yes the skin bleaching thing runs from East Asia to Middle East even in some South American countries.

The guy op posted looks ethnic. Hes mid though and not attractive in accordance to western standards. Legit looks max mtn+ but you don’t realize that your “beauty” is based of skin color. There are plenty of moggers from South Asia that have amazing bone structure but they’re the “wrong” color according to ur own ppl u fucking retard. Maybe try changing ur Dalit beauty mindset and you can actually win rather than promoting recessed chinless cuck fucks who “look better” since they’re lighter tone in skin
ur prob mad bc ur dark

• JFL