6.5PSL

Banned

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justadude, Deleted member 17763, bogii and 2 others
This is probably the lowest life form you can encounter in this plant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, BoneDensity and maxxedfalloutdweller
has such a punchable face tbh. Want to rip his glasses of and smash them into that dick sucking mouth of his. Gays, bisexuals, trannys etc are only like that because they can't get pussy so they resort to gaymaxxing or trannymaxxing or saying their bisexual

Clearly bait

has such a punchable face tbh. Want to rip his glasses of and smash them into that dick sucking mouth of his. Gays, bisexuals, trannys etc are only like that because they can't get pussy so they resort to gaymaxxing or trannymaxxing or saying their bisexual
Lol feggets when will they learn? :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I don't get this? If a girl said "I love you despite all your flaws" I would be pissed.

This isn't the 50s buddy. He was born gay.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, galego123 and Deleted member 18931
I don't get this? If a girl said "I love you despite all your flaws" I would be pissed.

So you want every girl to think you're perfect? Or just lie to you and say you are

Why has all this LGBTQ shit only occurred in recent history? It's cause social media+online dating+greater access to a larger dating market (more potential for chad) = more incels = more people who can't get laid = turning to LGBTQ for cope.

Why has all this LGBTQ shit only occurred in recent history? It's cause social media+online dating+greater access to a larger dating market (more potential for chad) = more incels = more people who can't get laid = turning to LGBTQ for cope.
Terrible logic. It occurred recently because social media allowed them to express themselves without anti-science assholes like you trying to control their sexuality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
So you want every girl to think you're perfect? Or just lie to you and say you are
Yes. Saying "I love you even with all your flaws" is a backhanded compliment and abusive.

• JFL
Reactions: 6.5PSL
Yes. Saying "I love you even with all your flaws" is a backhanded compliment and abusive.
Nah foids should say
"Your es ratio is shit and you have bug eyes, I'm dumping you. Downward grown headass JFL 3.5psl"