Rate Zabdiel De Jesús. What is his PSL?

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
He looks like me if I were less bloated and slightly whiter.

Zabdiel-de-Jes%C3%BAs-as-seen-in-an-iphoneX-selfie-with-a-stunning-backdrop-in-February-2018.jpg

zabdiel-de-jesus-7.jpg

DFjcIKBUMAInL5b.jpg

bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-MAR-Zabdiel-de-Jesus.jpg

ZabdielDeJesus.jpg

zabdiel-de-jesus-3.jpg

efd518e762fc7335d1beef3c1b11fe01.jpg

He's 5'11"

He looks like me if I were less bloated and slightly whiter.

Zabdiel-de-Jes%C3%BAs-as-seen-in-an-iphoneX-selfie-with-a-stunning-backdrop-in-February-2018.jpg

zabdiel-de-jesus-7.jpg

DFjcIKBUMAInL5b.jpg

bigstock-LOS-ANGELES-MAR-Zabdiel-de-Jesus.jpg

ZabdielDeJesus.jpg

zabdiel-de-jesus-3.jpg

efd518e762fc7335d1beef3c1b11fe01.jpg

He's 5'11"
5.5 PSL. HTN. Absolutely destroyed by that nose. May Gandy rest this should have been Chad's soul.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
5.5 PSL. HTN. Absolutely destroyed by that nose. May Gandy rest this should have been Chad's soul.
There's nothing wrong with his nose at all wtf. a little bit small/pretty boy but its not a flaw

There's nothing wrong with his nose at all wtf. a little bit small/pretty boy but its not a flaw
It's a mini pig nose that's upturned to hell with lots of nostril show, and it makes his philtrum look way longer than it should be.. his thin upper lip also fucks with his philtrum. Very unlucky combo. Everything else is fantastic however.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
My numerical and designation rates are pretty arbitrary. I'm still new to this admittedly. In short, he's decent looking but more so wasted potential.

My numerical and designation rates are pretty arbitrary. I'm still new to this admittedly. In short, he's decent looking but more so wasted potential.
For an ethnic his nose is top tier

For an ethnic his nose is top tier
I think you're associating that kind of nose with white pretty boys, and that's why you think it'd be good on anybody. Unfortunately, his ratios do not compliment it at ALL. also, the nose bridge is thick as fuck in relation to the length, so it looks like a potato instead of the cute button nose.