rate

D

delantrax

Silver
IMG 2452

• +1
Reactions: nathan
is my forehead too small?

Currently a mid-high ltn. Send a photo of your hair not slicked back. Its filthy no offence. Also the mo/goatee doesnt suit you. Only for latinos with strong bone structure. I legit reckon your prob a mtn with a better hair style/beard

Currently a mid-high ltn. Send a photo of your hair not slicked back. Its filthy no offence. Also the mo/goatee doesnt suit you. Only for latinos with strong bone structure. I legit reckon your prob a mtn with a better hair style/beard
IMG 0084

Also, can someone write something in my post?
I mean it is already deep down (is it possible to bump your posts somehow, or you shoud always make a new one to get more replies?) (second day here)

Your zygos look quite pronounced. I believe you can ascend to htn with more angularity and better style. Top 5% is htn for me
im currently 15% bodyfat, going for 10%bodyfat, recommend me style

@Rios1992
Simple tricks like minox brows for more vertical growth to make them lower set, minox the lower third area aswell, as I said goatee/mo only ever really suit people with very strong facial bones. Hair looks better with the 2nd picture you sent.

IMG 2469
IMG 2465

do i look better in first pic with higher upper third or second pic with lower upper third

Minoxidil and u r fine

Regular Mexican mtn, maybe htn if you're tall