IMG 2585

htn if skin was smooth and clear

Can't rate properly.

This ain't instagram boah take a proper photo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and BootySniffer69
wtf does normie byitself mean @NoCope
it means he rated u as a middle tier normie. I think ur HTN tbh. Hot enough to not have trouble getting a girl if ur not autistic irl, but not hot enough to get people thirsting over you in comments and DMs

it means he rated u as a middle tier normie. I think ur HTN tbh. Hot enough to not have trouble getting a girl if ur not autistic irl, but not hot enough to get people thirsting over you in comments and DMs
how can i max my looks and what is my highest potential rating

how can i max my looks and what is my highest potential rating
im not good at being able to tell what looksmaxes need to be done, but u seem fine as it is. Get more jacked, even if ur puberty is over, it can still make a difference. It's not just about body, it will have slight effect on face, neck, demeanor, your vibe, the way clothes look on you, the way you walk and stand, etc. I say if you are smart and healthy, and do sports/go to gym, you will grow up to be a chadlite in few years

im not good at being able to tell what looksmaxes need to be done, but u seem fine as it is. Get more jacked, even if ur puberty is over, it can still make a difference. It's not just about body, it will have slight effect on face, neck, demeanor, your vibe, the way clothes look on you, the way you walk and stand, etc. I say if you are smart and healthy, and do sports/go to gym, you will grow up to be a chadlite in few years
im 18 how old do i look and what females do you think i fuck

sounds good can i reach you on ig so i can get advice whenever i need some

im 18 how old do i look and what females do you think i fuck
u look 18, and I think u fuck weird daddy issues girls who are about 5/10 or lower, but I think they consider themselves lucky to be with you, while u enjoy being being the one who is being chased in a relationship instead of cucking urself for a prettier girl, that's why you wish to looksmax

IMG 2595
this is me a year ago should i go back to using a hat @NoCope