rate

looksminimizers

looksminimizers

Iron
Snapchat 87873474

Post a front. Some people have decent sides but shit fronts.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and beniman
Yeah you look good bhai. Minimum htn to me. Good bones, eye area. No real failos in my eyes. Plus that’s a shitty pic quality since you’re in a dark room. Certified gl guy. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nathan and Autismcel
I can see htn factoring in side and front

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Yeah you look good bhai. Minimum htn to me. Good bones, eye area. No real failos in my eyes. Plus that’s a shitty pic quality since you’re in a dark room. Certified gl guy. :Comfy:
Idk, nose and philtrum seems Kinda bad to me. But im pretty much a greycel so idk

Idk, nose and philtrum seems Kinda bad to me. But im pretty much a greycel so idk
Nothing wrong with your nose, philtrum's a bit on the larger side but nothing bad imho.

Nothing wrong with your nose, philtrum's a bit on the larger side but nothing bad imho.
Oh im not op:forcedsmile: Might have made it look like it the way i wrote it. But he prob understands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and beniman

I can see htn factoring in side and front

Attachments

• Snapchat-1049958284.jpg
    Snapchat-1049958284.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 0
^ that’s a bad pic :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: nword49
insane frauding in the first two pics tbh