nice curled lashes with mascara

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Htn with chadlite potential

• +1
Reactions: mitchellxss and Kaari
Ugly son a of a bitch!
Faggot

Start chewing tough gum if you haven’t already. Don’t overdo it but it’ll definitely help. Don’t need to do anything drastic at your age.

• +1
Reactions: mitchellxss
Start chewing tough gum if you haven’t already. Don’t overdo it but it’ll definitely help. Don’t need to do anything drastic at your age.
Thumb pulling as well is another one. Mew as well too.

• +1
think i need ortho work too got a misaligned midline causing some lip asymmetrys

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
my blackpilled sister rates you MTN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Based opinion.
It’s literally the most generic advice I could give, but I saw gains on my end. My maxilla is no longer recessed and my jaw is top tier. Chin tucks for fixing posture and improved jawline visibility also worked for me too.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Definitely check that out man, good idea.
yeah its hard thoufh because whenever i go to my dentist visits they say my teeth are properly aligned they just bring up my over bite but my parents cant afford braces cus my siblings need it more desperately

• +1
yeah its hard thoufh because whenever i go to my dentist visits they say my teeth are properly aligned they just bring up my over bite but my parents cant afford braces cus my siblings need it more desperately
Ahhh, jawline exercisers helped fix my overbite somewhat, I don’t know how bad is yours though. Get one, and chew as it though you have an underbite (push your jaw forward), that will help you with it somewhat. I don’t know how bad yours is though.

nice brows

• +1
Ahhh, jawline exercisers helped fix my overbite somewhat, I don’t know how bad is yours though. Get one, and chew as it though you have an underbite (push your jaw forward), that will help you with it somewhat. I don’t know how bad yours is though.
mine’s pretty bad but i dont think it has too much of an effect on how i look, its just the midline i reckon i need to fix or at least just the lip assymterys if i cant get actual ortho work done for a few years

• +1
mine’s pretty bad but i dont think it has too much of an effect on how i look, its just the midline i reckon i need to fix or at least just the lip assymterys if i cant get actual ortho work done for a few years
Gotcha. It can mess with your chin to philtrum ratio in my experience, but only slightly. My overbite wasn’t as bad though, so.

Gotcha. It can mess with your chin to philtrum ratio in my experience, but only slightly. My overbite wasn’t as bad though, so.
basically my top teeth touch the bottom of my bottom teeth when i bite but my jaw naturally sits in a correct position with a slight gap between the 2 rows of teeth

• +1
basically my top teeth touch the bottom of my bottom teeth when i bite but my jaw naturally sits in a correct position with a slight gap between the 2 rows of teeth
I had a similar one. If you want to try to fix it my way, you can, but no guarantees it will work to be honest. Still, it is an option.

I had a similar one. If you want to try to fix it my way, you can, but no guarantees it will work to be honest. Still, it is an option.
could u link me any of the stuff u used?

• +1
tell her i said thanks
nah brah she doesnt know how to rate bc i filled her mind with these chad faces that she became delusional now. i rate u HTN+

• +1
nah brah she doesnt know how to rate bc i filled her mind with these chad faces that she became delusional now. i rate u HTN+
thanks