Reactions: noonespecial, greywind, rand anon and 4 others
zygos and blue eyes will make you chad

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ey88
This is op btw

• Woah
Reactions: truthhurts
coloring is important and this dude have this man has flat zygos
his eyes are light enough though you can make out the limbal ring well. a good limbal ring is way more important than color

• +1
high HTN
your bone mass is good nothing crazy but your harmony and features are really good

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
Is that him fr or not. I’m way too slow for that ngl. Hardmewing got me loosing braincells:feelstastyman:
Probably not

He was gonna pm me his face

That guy doesnt look 16

• JFL
I have no idea, he put op so i think its him

Hes chad
Is that him fr or not. I’m way too slow for that ngl. Hardmewing got me loosing braincells:feelstastyman:

• +1
Probably not

He was gonna pm me his face

That guy doesnt look 16
Lol reverse image didn’t show me any images, so I was wondering :ogre:. U must be awarded for ur sharp mind. @FBl get my boy an award

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and sportsmogger
Lol reverse image didn’t show me any images, so I was wondering :ogre:. U must be awarded for ur sharp mind. @FBl get my boy an award
Shit bro idk this might be him

Who knew he would be a castizo latino chad

• JFL
his eyes are light enough though you can make out the limbal ring well. a good limbal ring is way more important than color
yes you are right.
but to be chad, every feature must be close to perfect. mirin eye colour is blue

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 0proteindiet
The eye color implants you can get currently absolutely suck. People on this forum give the worst advice, I swear. People who have no idea what they’re talking about (besides seeing one thread on this site about it) will convince people to get awful surgeries that make them look uncanny. There are knowledgeable people here, but there are also morons. James Sapphire, for instance, ruined his face because of this forum. Actually discuss these kinds of things with a surgeon, people on this forum can be helpful, but they can also be the dumbest fuckers on the planet.

By the way, OP, your eyes are light enough and you definitely don’t need surgeries imo

The eye color implants you can get currently absolutely suck. People on this forum give the worst advice, I swear. People who have no idea what they’re talking about (besides seeing one thread on this site about it) will convince people to get awful surgeries that make them look uncanny. There are knowledgeable people here, but there are also morons. James Sapphire, for instance, ruined his face because of this forum. Actually discuss these kinds of things with a surgeon, people on this forum can be helpful, but they can also be the dumbest fuckers on the planet.

By the way, OP, your eyes are light enough and you definitely don’t need surgeries imo
ı was talked about zygomatic implants. also, the color of the eyes can be changed with laser and there are not many complications.

obv chadlite but i dont think this is u