rate

I

illdr

Iron
16m 185cm(6'-6'1) 61kg(135lbs). i dont upload selfies bcz my phone camera makes my fwhr go up by 0.2-0.3(arm length). i cant get higher quality because of my shit tier phone and to get normal fwhr i have to take pics from like 1-2m distance. is it over boyos
holy fuck i didnt post imgur link

you look overall decent. you will be rated lower by users than you're treated by IRL females i guarantee you that

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Peachy
5.0 on face alone

i am non existant to them so ?
yes you need to pass a certain treshold to be not non existent but there are differences below that treshold still obviously

i meant that users in here will likely tell ur further from the treshold than you actually are based on how I see their rating behaviour

Definition of average normie.

above average

Aryan BEAST free latinas for you everywhere

op you look good. good height, young and average face. no major failos.

what surgery would improve rating the most ? probably something to make jaw bigger and chin taller like implants ? but id get them after fully matured bcz now my browridge is growign a little bit, want to let everything fully grow.

You should gymmax tbh

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz
Slightly below AVG, need orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, lip lift

Slightly below AVG, need orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, lip lift
but getting jaw/chin implants would help my looks more than those eye surgeries ? i wont have hooded hunter eyes anyway.

this is the phenotype average --> slightly above average nowadays, looks generic. Russian ?

maybe better hair but the rest is decent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back