B

Bdf4030

Silver
20211119 194746
20211119 195004

4/10

• +1
Reactions: Bdf4030
4 PSL, I think you have good looksmaxing potential with your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16734, aBetterMii and Bdf4030
4 PSL, I think you have good looksmaxing potential with your lower third.
Yeah I'm pretty out of shape rn. Probably 20 to 25% bf... really working to get that down now.

Yeah I'm pretty out of shape rn. Probably 20 to 25% bf... really working to get that down now.
I think the biggest falio is the mouth shape itself. It's a bit too wide. Everything else seems to be good

• +1
You are normie but your base is very strong, some small surgeries in mutliple areas could maybe get you to chadlite

• +1
It’s over bro

• +1
You are normie but your base is very strong, some small surgeries in mutliple areas could maybe get you to chadlite
Only surgery I would ever get is a hair transplant in a few years to fill in my temples. Beyond that I just plan on getting in shape, dressing better, and improving my skin. I'm a 33 yr old guy I'm pretty set in my ways at this point in my life... maybe if I was in my early 20s I would consider some other type of surgery but probably not.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
*Probably... we will see when I get back in shape if that makes a difference. Currently on omad and am doing cardio every day 30mins + weight training 4 days a week.

@Gestapo

• +1
long midface biggest failol tbh you are 4PSl 5/10

• +1
Only surgery I would ever get is a hair transplant in a few years to fill in my temples. Beyond that I just plan on getting in shape, dressing better, and improving my skin. I'm a 33 yr old guy I'm pretty set in my ways at this point in my life... maybe if I was in my early 20s I would consider some other type of surgery but probably not.
You look younger than 33, i figured you were like 25/26 ish, so considering that and how hair you have you look good for your age

• +1
You haven't changed one bit :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdf4030, rydofx and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Theres no way in hell u are like 25% bf lol

NPC uncanny valley. Lips are major failo.

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, TUSSELEIF and rydofx
Lose fat. Something wrong with your mouth.

• +1
You look like a goofy Disney character

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kojakiii and Bdf4030
Any mental disorders?