Rate

D

delta7

Platinum

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
get a haircut take care of skin and plug eyebrows

+1 psl

Women's ovaries would shut tightly as soon as they see your lower third. If only your lower third was good, you would be chad but currently it is over

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

You would look pretty goddamn good after totally restructuring your lower third and getting rid of that acne. Im no surgery expert but i think you need EVERYTHING when it comes to lower third surgery, then youd be a great looking guy

• +1
You would look pretty goddamn good after totally restructuring your lower third and getting rid of that acne. Im no surgery expert but i think you need EVERYTHING when it comes to lower third surgery, then youd be a great looking guy
Maxillas fucked too. Whatever you can do to your general jaw area as far as surgery is concerned, do.

Women's ovaries would shut tightly as soon as they see your lower third. If only your lower third was good, you would be chad but currently it is over

If it's so bad, then how did I manage to have a 4 some with 4 latinas after I went to a club last night?

• Woah

Cope jaw definition >>>> jaw structure

Cope jaw definition >>>> jaw structure
I do not disagree with that statement, theres plenty of guys with high jaw appeal due to definition while having shit structure (alot of tiktok prettyboys) but heres two things.

1. That would apply only to people a bit recessed or better, he is heavily recessed and heavily lacking bone mass

2. Jaw definition isn’t necessarily caused by good structure, but the better your structure is the more likely your jaw will be defined

I do not disagree with that statement, theres plenty of guys with high jaw appeal due to definition while having shit structure (alot of tiktok prettyboys) but heres two things.

1. That would apply only to people a bit recessed or better, he is heavily recessed and heavily lacking bone mass

2. Jaw definition isn’t necessarily caused by good structure, but the better your structure is the more likely your jaw will be defined
Jaw definition is caused by low bodyfat although different people have different ways to which they hold fat onto their face. But yeah I agree that guys with small bones or a small skull like me have to be very low bodyfat/ low weight to have no fat face. Basically be a twink for guys like me or we are invisible lol

Jaw definition is caused by low bodyfat although different people have different ways to which they hold fat onto their face. But yeah I agree that guys with small bones or a small skull like me have to be very low bodyfat/ low weight to have no fat face. Basically be a twink for guys like me or we are invisible lol
Good and big bone structure supports and stretches out the soft tissue, especially important in the maxilla and chin. Weak maxilla and weak, small chin will always lead to bad facial definition, look at the patients who severely need genioplasty or lefort. U can have a bad maxilla and a recessed but big chin with a good mandible and still have good defintion

discount zyzz. looking good mate :feelsokman:

HTN. lower third needs improvement
how did I manage to have a 4 some with 4 latinas after I went to a club last night?
foursome? mogger. explain the story:feelswow:

in pacs, rangeing from normie to above average