Marco Polo

Diamond

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Prince88, Deleted member 20148 and 4 others
5.25-5.5PSL

And based on your experience?
I get lots of compliments and some cold approaches but I'm very shy and non NT. I don't like slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I get lots of compliments and some cold approaches but I'm very shy and non NT. I don't like slaying.
If you have very strong mental barriers it might be over, it's easier to change your looks than change your personality and how your brain is wired, what can I say, prove it wrong

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Prince88
5.25psl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
minox + dye eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20148
If you have very strong mental barriers it might be over, it's easier to change your looks than change your personality and how your brain is wired, what can I say, prove it wrong
I agree NT > looks

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I agree NT > looks
I don't like those comparisons, both are important in their own way, either way, therapy is cope and a waste of time, IRL experiences are everything, if you want to have a dating life and improve your social circles just do it, it's that simple, meet people, talk, as long as you're normal it'll flow naturally

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Prince88
@Marco Polo My looksmax friend likes to make videos about Untermenschen. Is it cool if we add your video to the New Untermensch Video? :) @Übermogger @Beastimmung @Gonthar

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Marco Polo
You look good dude :Comfy: pm I will ascend you

Dark triad psycho HTN

HTN, your eye area is kind of fucked. The eyelids to prominent, it weirds me out.

reminds me of charles leclerc