rate

D

Deleted member 20497

Iron
vvvvvvvcvView attachment 1846654

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, Deleted member 15370, vaseqmoherad and 3 others
normie...
if you fix your midface, nose, mouth, eyes

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
you got that jew nose, son

Get rhino asap, also your midface ruins you.

• WTF
Reactions: poopoohead
5/10. Looks fine, bit not much potential for ascention. Your problems are
Long midface (unfixable).
Suboptimal growth of lower third, which causes your nose to droop. But it's not recessed to the point where you need a jaw surgery. Maybe genio for more forward projected chin.
Cheekbones are flat/low , which gives you dark circles. Eye area is bad in general, would be Indian tier with more negative tilt. You'd have to go to town on it with surgeries.
Also narrow mouth.
Cheekbones are flat/low , which gives you dark circles. Eye area is bad in general, would be Indian tier looksmatched @
HerpDerpson
@HerpDerpson
Nah, this guy "just" has a long midface, and his jaw isn't too narrow, while Hollowburn's entire head is very narrow (although on the plus side, he's white).

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
5/10. Looks fine, bit not much potential for ascention. Your problems are
Long midface (unfixable).
Suboptimal growth of lower third, which causes your nose to droop. But it's not recessed to the point where you need a jaw surgery. Maybe genio for more forward projected chin.
Cheekbones are flat/low , which gives you dark circles. Eye area is bad in general, would be Indian tier with more negative tilt. You'd have to go to town on it with surgeries.
Also narrow mouth.

Nah, this guy "just" has a long midface, and his jaw isn't too narrow, while Hollowburn's entire head is very narrow (although on the plus side, he's white).
He isnt a 5/10, not even close.

He is between 3-3.75

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and HerpDerpson
He isnt a 5/10, not even close.

He is between 3-3.75
Why is he sub4, outside of being a Gypsy? You're saying this guy is too ugly to even betabux.

Solid dinarid MTN :ogre:

Why is he sub4, outside of being a Gypsy? You're saying this guy is too ugly to even betabux.
Im personally in the 4-5/10 range and have similar failos to him although not as bad. He has an extremely long midface, chin, and his face isnt wide to compensate. Cba measuring ratios but they are definitely not that good

My advice to OP, if incel, is to either seamaxx or get surgery (not sure if it can fix the failos tho)

Im personally in the 4-5/10 range and have similar failos to him although not as bad. He has an extremely long midface, chin, and his face isnt wide to compensate. Cba measuring ratios but they are definitely not that good

My advice to OP, if incel, is to either seamaxx or get surgery (not sure if it can fix the failos tho)
3054364 1661955858592

His midface is not really long, the thing is that his upper third is too short in comparison to both his mid and lower thirds :feelswhat:

+ His nose is not that bad, like, at least it harmonizes with his eyes medial canthus :ogre:

OP is just a MTN, his failos are not that bad

View attachment 1846812

His midface is not really long, the thing is that his upper third is too short in comparison to both his mid and lower thirds :feelswhat:

+ His nose is not that bad, like, at least it harmonizes with his eyes medial canthus :ogre:

OP is just a MTN, his failos are not that bad
It is terrible from the side profile. His fwhr and mf ratio aint good either, his lips are 404 also. Avg young guy is better looking

It is terrible from the side profile. His fwhr and mf ratio aint good either, his lips are 404 also. Avg young guy is better looking
His fwhr is one of the things that really caps him tbh :fuk: but I would still rate him a MTN

get surgery (not sure if it can fix the failos tho)
Only long midface is unfixable.
But he'd have to redo his whole eye area (canthoplasty, eyebrow filler, cheeckbone implants).
Nose? Easily fixable and nose doesn't matter all that much anyway.
Chin is easily fixable.
Maybe I was thinking about him looking better than Hollowburn (jfl), you think that dude is 2?

Only long midface is unfixable.
But he'd have to redo his whole eye area (canthoplasty, eyebrow filler, cheeckbone implants).
Nose? Easily fixable and nose doesn't matter all that much anyway.
Chin is easily fixable.
Maybe I was thinking about him looking better than Hollowburn (jfl), you think that dude is 2?
Hollow burn had nordic pheno iirc? They are probably in the same category

I guess zygo implants are a must for him, or anything that makes his face wider

@Gaia262 what could op do surgerywise? what would u rate him btw. asking you cuz im not experienced w surgery advice

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

@Gaia262 what could op do surgerywise? what would u rate him btw. asking you cuz im not experienced w surgery advice

I'm just waiting to see if he replies and is a descent user that i want to help.

Also looks like some spam account larping.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851