10x10BP bwc
772888C2 AE19 432A 99A3 05D28E323389

Face looks like shit but good body

• +1
Reactions: Torero and noodlelover
ur recessed maxilla is visible even from 2 meters on shitty pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i saw your other pics and it looks good. But its pretty much downswung which creates your long midface

i saw your other pics and it looks good. But its pretty much downswung which creates your long midface
Trying to chew my way to an better gonial angle

Just make sure to always either be shirtless or with Tanktop cause your body makes ur face look better but without it ur low tier normie

It’s over
i think u could benefit from ccw bimax. Consult with surgeon. You are better candidate than I. I have long midface due to generally long skull. You have better shaped skull, but your maxilla is more recessed

Just make sure to always either be shirtless or with Tanktop cause your body makes ur face look better but without it ur low tier normie
Truly gymcel

i think u could benefit from ccw bimax. Consult with surgeon. You are better candidate than I. I have long midface due to generally long skull. You have better shaped skull, but your maxilla is more recessed
I can consult don’t nearly have enough money for any jaw surgeries

You don't look all that bad just have a long face with no strong features, if ur above 5'11 that will help a lot
I’m 5’11 on the dot maybe if I get sub 10% my features will be more prominent

are u slouching?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
fix posture

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Below average facially.

I don’t know how I have 12 lays tbh
You don’t need to be a model to get laid. Especially at your age. Teen girls see curly hair and light eyes and its enough. But that’s about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676