SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
big nose i think

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad
I just wanna be your sweetheartFucking come here, give me your heartJust you and me to infinityI can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28774 and 3 others
I can just get her rhino

Go Go Go GIF by cookierun

• JFL
i don kno what gummy smile means im not from natvie english country but gummy is a cute word so i vote for it

• JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones and Deleted member 30019
Gummy smile looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
big nose unless she's already jewish then her nose will gouge my eyes out when I go for a kiss

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and vzaat
Neither
Perfect woman or nothing.

• JFL
Depends on the angle of the big nose, and upturned long nose mogs but a downturned wide nose is suifuel.

Gummy smile always means low-set bite, which is downgrowth, I fucking hate downgrowth.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 39140
I just wanna be your sweetheartFucking come here, give me your heartJust you and me to infinityI can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy
shit name shit post....@ozraelite 's people must have got to you.....good :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Gummy smile by far

• +1
Gummy smile by far
yep......and thats because you can fix it with bimax almost certainly, and it will turn into a normal smile , OP
big nose is tough...... a lot of times you cant diminish it that much.....to reach that small of a size to look proportional, unless you have the luck of good ol uncle @Blackgymmax :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
yep......and thats because you can fix it with bimax almost certainly, and it will turn into a normal smile , OP
big nose is tough...... a lot of times you cant diminish it that much.....to reach that small of a size to look proportional, unless you have the luck of good ol uncle @Blackgymmax :feelscry:
Can’t even just gummy smile Botox also make a pretty substantial difference for it? I’ve seen some good before/afters

• +1
Can’t even just gummy smile Botox also make a pretty substantial difference for it? I’ve seen some good before/afters
i dont know about that actually.....you probably need bimax anyway as you most likely have all the other symptoms...your jaws aren't in the right place, bimax fixes almost everything

i dont want women to smile with me

• JFL
like a jewish hook nose?