Rating 13

mustaraita

mustaraita

Banned

I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, slavicmogger, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Screenshot 2024 07 30 14 34 01 81 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12  01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: advancedjelquer and counterintuitive
mtn btw

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Does hair affect psl

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Me 6'4 at 18 trust🙏

why mtn should be over:lul:?
what did u expect, chadlite?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
you're ok, but u don't stand out for Ur looks
u can easily get a decent girl if Ur NT at 13

you're ok, but u don't stand out for Ur looks
u can easily get a decent girl if Ur NT at 13
Im 5'10 where every guys my age is like 5'7

• +1
Reactions: goo25

and then?? continue the story bro dont leave me on this cliff hanger

• JFL
Reactions: goo25

give us the supplier to that shit that you are taking mate