rating + advice please

S

sand.sindre

Iron
IMG 3137 IMG 3039 IMG 3114 IMG 3142

rating and advice 182 cm / 6'0 15

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
mtn, growing up basically (good diet, maxing Ur hormones etc)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and toji.
yeah, shouldve had better pics with better lightning cus my eyes look t50
eat good amount of animal products like fats, organs, muscle meats, eggs. for carbs honey, dairy, fruits etc . simply don't fuck up your health and I think you will be fine

eat good amount of animal products like fats, organs, muscle meats, eggs. for carbs honey, dairy, fruits etc . simply don't fuck up your health and I think you will be fine
yeah what do you think i can ascend to, im still growing (190cm+ maybe) and i eat pretty much like this but sometimes sugar

yeah what do you think i can ascend to, im still growing (190cm+ maybe) and i eat pretty much like this but sometimes sugar
sugar can be good to ascend, but not for the term. i used to sugar max to increase igf1 and inflammation to see better bone smashing results and height gain. the bad side effect is acne, bad skin, a little brain fog. if you eat in moderation its fine

if you have raw dairy available in your country, use this opportunity

if you have raw dairy available in your country, use this opportunity
sugar can be good to ascend, but not for the term. i used to sugar max to increase igf1 and inflammation to see better bone smashing results and height gain. the bad side effect is acne, bad skin, a little brain fog. if you eat in moderation its fine
yeah i do have a local farm and yes i do have it available, and the sugar thing, i do eat a lot of sugar tbh, but i seem to have good skin genetics

yeah i do have a local farm and yes i do have it available, and the sugar thing, i do eat a lot of sugar tbh, but i seem to have good skin genetics
probably, I'm very sensitive to it. get raw milk/butter/cream/cheese

• +1
Reactions: sand.sindre
and sun gaze

• Love it
Reactions: sand.sindre