Rating different Halo's you can get inside a bar or club

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerator
After much deliberation and experience in my 5 years working at a bar/restaurant, ive concluded the following.

1. Bouncing

Bouncermaxing isnt the biggest halo you can get but it has advantages that make it more mogger than other jobs like bartending (Specifically for slaying). You can kick out giga chads from the club that mog you to be the biggest mogger in the club. Also, you have little to no responsibility so you can cold approachmax or just stand there waiting for IOIs whilst getting paid. Its giga mogger because you can usually get slays mid shift. People are amazed by the fact that my slay count is nearing 100 but in 2 years of bouncing this is extremely feasible, it barely even counts because of how easy it is. @Orc can attest to this aswell.

2. DJmaxing
I was DJmaxing on friday night and got like 50 IOIs and lots of girls approaching me asking for song requests/hang out next to me for statusmaxing and taking pics with me since im a gigamog DJ. I genuinely have no idea how to do shit, the DJ that was supposed to be there had to leave for some reason so he told me to stand there and fraud that I was the DJ while a premade mix was on:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I was super into the fraud and I unplugged the mixing wheel from the USB port and started spamming random shit to further the fraud. This is prob one of the better halos if your a good DJ as you will get to go in any club and get tons of hot girls #s, you wont be able to slay mid shift tho typically.

3. Bartendermaxing
This is the biggest halo you can get in terms of girls having fantasies abt getting slain by a bartender (idk why). Girls are giga into bartenders and I was getting hella IOIs. I only bartended once but I was getting tons of girls saying I was cute and giving me comical amounts of money for giving them something as simple as a beer:lul:. Shit was utterly perplexing tbh, I made tons of money and got some numbers. You can easily get slays doing this while moneymaxing.

The issue with bartending/DJ is your not instantly slaying so you will have lots of girls flake on you, when I bounce I can convert a makeout to a slay within 5-10 minutes with a tera high success rate. Its more rare for me to meet up with a girl whos number i got mid shift later in the night rather than quickly slaying her in my car.

@WishIwasChico @androgenic @9898

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9898, Acne Victim, thebuffdon690 and 10 others
0 jew

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eiegta, cooldude1231, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: ey88, sb23, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Just be this guy bro..

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
1. Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: blithe, BrainrottenZoomer, FUE Mogger and 7 others
2. DJmaxing
I was DJmaxing on friday night and got like 50 IOIs and lots of girls approaching me asking for song requests/hang out next to me for statusmaxing and taking pics with me since im a gigamog DJ. I genuinely have no idea how to do shit, the DJ that was supposed to be there had to leave for some reason so he told me to stand there and fraud that I was the DJ while a premade mix was on:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. I was super into the fraud and I unplugged the mixing wheel from the USB port and started spamming random shit to further the fraud. This is prob one of the better halos if your a good DJ as you will get to go in any club and get tons of hot girls #s, you wont be able to slay mid shift tho typically.
yo DJ share your playlist

• +1
Funny how giga retarded you are to DNR a thread about the most overpowered gatekept means of slaying. Over for you and your subanimal attention span, delete acc ASAP you sinister harlequin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9898, PROMETHEUS, truthhurts and 3 others
But you have to be 21+ for this right? In my country you have to be 21+ to do drinking-related stuff.

• +1
JOHN PORK IS CALLING HAHAHAHA :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14 and wrist cry
Funny how giga retarded you are to DNR a thread about the most overpowered gatekept means of slaying. Over for you and your subanimal attention span, delete acc ASAP you sinister harlequin.
dnr too busy clavicular style bonesmashing my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beebeem_, thebuffdon690, Outerz14 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, sb23, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Dnrd kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Outerz14
Make a wish: to be a DJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, itzyaboyJJ, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Thats literally minimum, anyone over that looks level can follow this thread

No bro im 18

Water, but the thread is always applicable. Looks will make it easier ofc
Yeah I remember you being 18 from your YouTube videos but like how did you get a job there then

• +1
None of these matter if you aren't tall and good looking

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99, curryascenderr and Outerz14
How tf are u 18 nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, thebuffdon690, truthhurts and 2 others
Unfortunately I am faithmaxxing and will never slay, I will waste away waiting for a pure, devout, pious, religious woman (will never happen)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, kalluss, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Unfortunately I am faithmaxxing and will never slay, I will waste away waiting for a pure, devout, pious, religious woman (will never happen)
Yeah I wish that was possible…
That’s basically impossible now

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Clavicular
They never want to hire me online smh

• So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular
You really think this would work for an average height norm?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
After much deliberation and experience in my 5 years working at a bar/restaurant, ive concluded the following.

1. Bouncing

Bouncermaxing isnt the biggest halo you can get but it has advantages that make it more mogger than other jobs like bartending (Specifically for slaying). You can kick out giga chads from the club that mog you to be the biggest mogger in the club. Also, you have little to no responsibility so you can cold approachmax or just stand there waiting for IOIs whilst getting paid. Its giga mogger because you can usually get slays mid shift. People are amazed by the fact that my slay count is nearing 100 but in 2 years of bouncing this is extremely feasible, it barely even counts because of how easy it is. @Orc can attest to this aswell.
Please stop bringing awareness to it, I'll resort to begging at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Clavicular and truthhurts
How the hell are u 18. when u gonna turn 19?

• JFL
Ill do all of this thanks for the tips clavicular ✍️:D

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and truthhurts
How the fuck do u slay in 5-10 minutes after making out

And where do you bring girls since you’re on shift

Brutal mog btw, I can go by kissing tens of girls and end up with 0 at the end

• +1