Rating on Here and PSL NEVER Mattered

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
I have posted countless people on Lookism and some on here who
PSL rated as average or kill yourself or will never get a girl and literally all of them got
girls and some were slayers.

In real life if you decent looking plus in shape (no roids) plus a decent social circle
you will get a decent girl and live a happy life.

All this women only want 8plus Chad is cope, it is more like above average, natural fit, well dressed and groomed
and confident and social savvy or a nice friendly person who looks decent but has self respect
and will stand up for himself and is going somewhere in life.

I mean you still need to be at least 6/10 normie rating to get a goodlooking girl but it
isnt as bad as PSL makes it out to be.

If you at least above average you will have a good social life. And surprising if
you a nice guy who is above average with a good future you will easily make friends
and get girls. Being nice doesnt make you finish last if you above average and stand up for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Snowskinned, The Homelander and 1 other person
I just need a social circle tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, The Homelander and ryuken
the reason they got girls and were slayers is because they were NPCs who were aided by the matrix ai supercomputer algorithm in finding relationships and sexual encounters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, The Homelander, the BULL and 2 others
"Just NT maxx bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, The Homelander and Goth
why are you always horny
IMG 2318

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, greywind, The Homelander and 1 other person
I have posted countless people on Lookism and some on here who
PSL rated as average or kill yourself or will never get a girl and literally all of them got
girls and some were slayers.

In real life if you decent looking plus in shape (no roids) plus a decent social circle
you will get a decent girl and live a happy life.

All this women only want 8plus Chad is cope, it is more like above average, natural fit, well dressed and groomed
and confident and social savvy or a nice friendly person who looks decent but has self respect
and will stand up for himself and is going somewhere in life.

I mean you still need to be at least 6/10 normie rating to get a goodlooking girl but it
isnt as bad as PSL makes it out to be.

If you at least above average you will have a good social life. And surprising if
you a nice guy who is above average with a good future you will easily make friends
and get girls. Being nice doesnt make you finish last if you above average and stand up for yourself.
Water. We all know this to some extent. The reason people rate so harshly is so that you don’t get your hopes up and go embarrass yourself when trying to get with someone out of your league

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ryuken
You do need to be a full Chad to slay easily on tinder though.

NT comes in a lot for real-life though - I’m still sitting at exactly zero real life IOIs or slays because of my average looks and non-NT, yet I somehow have 50 tinder slays because I took steroids before looksmaxing became mainstream.

I think looksmaxxing is critically important to compensate for non-NT but unfortunately the standards are unachievable for most these days.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and niranjan
You do need to be a full Chad to slay easily on tinder though.

NT comes in a lot for real-life though - I’m still sitting at exactly zero real life IOIs or slays because of my average looks and non-NT, yet I somehow have 50 tinder slays because I took steroids before looksmaxing became mainstream.

I think looksmaxxing is critically important to compensate for non-NT but unfortunately the standards are unachievable for most these days.
Did you take steroids during puberty? It must have changed your facial bones then.