Rating?

Va-qoh

Va-qoh

MTN
IMG 1487
IMG 0101

5’10
IMG 1488

Keep in mind 3rd pic is mainly what I look like not the first one.

Get rhino low mtn

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
mtn, good features but you are fat as shit
Idk why people think that I’m 140 my frame is pretty good and you can see my ribcage and abs. Am I a bloatcel? Too much face fat?

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Idk why people think that I’m 140 my frame is pretty good and you can see my ribcage and abs. Am I a bloatcel? Too much face fat?
yes gigabloatgod of bloat

Who tf keeps a calendar and wall clock in the bathroom

Nigga is acting like it’s my house

Honestly I am not good with ratings but you should leanmax, skinmax, and work on getting your eyebrows thicker

Honestly I am not good with ratings but you should leanmax, skinmax, and work on getting your eyebrows thicker
Yes I’m working on getting eyebrows thicker. I need castor oil first. Did you already see my frame I still need to leanmax. I’ll be anorexic if I have to be. JFL wym by skinmax? I hope you don’t mean racemax. I don’t know how to get healthier skin than this.

sorry but your highest potantiel is low mtn (without surgery)

Yes I’m working on getting eyebrows thicker. I need castor oil first. Did you already see my frame I still need to leanmax. I’ll be anorexic if I have to be. JFL wym by skinmax? I hope you don’t mean racemax. I don’t know how to get healthier skin than this.
Honestly didn't pay attention to your frame but yeah ig debloat but by skinmax i meant try to clear up acne/get better skin complextion

Honestly didn't pay attention to your frame but yeah ig debloat but by skinmax i meant try to clear up acne/get better skin complextion
Yeah I figured you meant that. I have no clue how to get a better complexion I can be very light at times or very dark. Just how I was born. I don’t know how to debloat that’s why I’ll get bfr. (Lips are like that cause I’m getting lip reductions top and bottom. Example on how I get really dark)

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    730.5 KB · Views: 0