Rating

G

gravmeti

Iron
yo, im 14yrs old 6’2 and I weight like 150Ibs. Im really looking for any advice to improve how look thanks 😀

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpeg
    IMG_1165.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1201.jpeg
    IMG_1201.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1162.jpeg
    IMG_1162.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: castizo
Really any advice is appreciated im just trying to improve myself

• +1
Should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• +1
Reactions: watah and gravmeti
Should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
Would that make me like mid tier normie or high tier normie?

• +1
60.000 Great British Pounds
That could be done yeah (painfully so but still), I have a few questions though 1) What am I right now 2) What could I ascend to by soft maxing 3) Where are surgeons located to get these procedures done

im pretty dumb so I believed the surgery thing lol

im pretty dumb so I believed the surgery thing lol
There are many retards on here that recommend unrealistic stupid shit that no one can ever afford. They just like to satisfy their minds with the hope that they could one day “ascend” through surgery

• +1
Reactions: gravmeti
But ur biggest hiccup is your mouth so id try to widen it. They’re threads on here about it

• +1
Reactions: gravmeti