ratings from photos are useless

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
the lightning, angle, camera, distance, hair, skin, expression (squinting etc.) makes a photo look different in so many ways. i legit look like a PSL 4 if i want to in some pics and psl 6 in another one. even videos are not that accurate, theres still lens distortion and the lighting will still not tell how you look in a day to day light. you will either get downrated or you fraud your picture and get overrated.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 470, Mansnob and 2 others
the lightning, angle, camera, distance, hair, skin, expression (squinting etc.) makes a photo look different in so many ways. i legit look like a PSL 4 if i want to in some pics and psl 6 in another one. even videos are not that accurate, theres still lens distortion and the lighting will still not tell how you look in a day to day light. you will either get downrated or you fraud your picture and get overrated.
This x10000 unless you use professional camera

This x10000 unless you use professional camera
even if, it will capture one mili second of yourself. all the instagram models etc. take 500 picturs to choose the best one. the only way to tell if you are attractive is: do you have a gf? have you been called GL? have you been approached? do you get a lot of iois?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Petsmart
even if, it will capture one mili second of yourself. all the instagram models etc. take 500 picturs to choose the best one. the only way to tell if you are attractive is: do you have a gf? have you been called GL? have you been approached? do you get a lot of iois?
I get the question a lot do you have a gf??

I get the question a lot do you have a gf??
in 2 days we are together since 3 years yea but i wish i was single ngl tbh

Foids can smell when you are in a relationship
ye i tested some bitch before they dont care either. i asked her if she wants to go drink with me and she was like "uhm dont you have a gf?" and then i told her ye but she doesnt have to know etc. and she went like "hmm oke lets do it"

they are fucking sluts i told her after that i dont wanna go and even told my gf about it

ye i tested some bitch before they dont care either. i asked her if she wants to go drink with me and she was like "uhm dont you have a gf?" and then i told her ye but she doesnt have to know etc. and she went like "hmm oke lets do it"

they are fucking sluts i told her after that i dont wanna go and even told my gf about it
Lol she was turned on by your low inhib

Lol she was turned on by your low inhib
i knew she was a slut so probably. she also met with other guys all the time when she had a bf and told her bf "i swear to my grandma, father, mother, uncle that i didnt do XY" and she still lied lol

i knew she was a slut so probably. she also met with other guys all the time when she had a bf and told her bf "i swear to my grandma, father, mother, uncle that i didnt do XY" and she still lied lol
Lol sluts are the best for a quick fuck

I look so much better IRL. Everyone says this to me as well.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and RAITEIII
Camera makes my nose look big when it’s small af irl

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
i literally know people that look better IRL than they do on photos, even when they're trying really hard to look good on photos

and i know people that look way better on photos than they do IRL in motion

its really depends on the person

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Wannabe6ft2
Foids can smell when you are in a relationship
i heard they can also detect if you are an asshole, misogynistic, or if you dont respect whamen
inb4 PeRsOnNaLiTy DeTeCtOr

they can detect shit like this by your micro expressions, body language and behaviour

if ur in relationship with girl, that you don't intend to cheat on, you'll just appear to them differently based on gestures, micro expressions, gaze, body language etc than if you werent, because "you aren't actively trying"

women are dumb as fuck overall but when it comes to this part of human interaction, they're extreme socially intelligent, a lot more than men are

they can detect shit like this by your micro expressions, body language and behaviour

if ur in relationship with girl, that you don't intend to cheat on, you'll just appear to them differently based on gestures, micro expressions, gaze, body language etc than if you werent, because "you aren't actively trying"

women are dumb as fuck overall but when it comes to this part of human interaction, they're extreme socially intelligent, a lot more than men are
i didnt see this chick for a while tho and messaged her on whatsapp. i wasnt in a relationship before knowing her but she saw my whatsapp pic

But when foid will want to take selfie with me and she will see my subhumanity. She will post this on insta/facebook and i will be fucked up. Her every friend will call me ugly you can do better. You NEED to look good on photos

But when foid will want to take selfie with me and she will see my subhumanity. She will post this on insta/facebook and i will be fucked up. Her every friend will call me ugly you can do better. You NEED to look good on photos
just like if they see you in a pic and u look like shit but good in motion they will be like "oh wow he looks better than i thought"

just like if they see you in a pic and u look like shit but good in motion they will be like "oh wow he looks better than i thought"
It’s the ultimate validation

What is an ioi?

What is an ioi?
indicator of interest, woman showing you they are interested. approaching you, looking at you 50x and looking away straight away, looking at you and smiling etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
indicator of interest, woman showing you they are interested. approaching you, looking at you 50x and looking away straight away, looking at you and smiling etc
True, thats a golden tell

Legit. I can look anywhere from 4-7 in pics. So can just about everyone. Full body video or irl is a better gauge.

• +1
Reactions: buflek