Ratings thread is just full of dogshit

D

Deleted member 64829

Kraken
Everybody just eyeball rates, unaccurate asf. If you want a real rating go outside and see how society or more specifically women treat and respond to you. Not .org indians

Treated very poorly/consistently disgusts people = Subhuman
Consistently treated below average/poorly = LTN
Treated the same as everyone else = MTN
Consistently treated above average = HTN

I’ve had girls rate me a 7 or 8, while some org discordcels rate me low and call me ugly/LTN. I’ve also had girls rate me a 3 or 4 and call me ugly, while some org discordcels rate me high and say I’m HTN range. It’s so inaccurate. Literally if you want an accurate idea of what range you’re in IRL just go outside. This is the only accurate and consistent rating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, kyphoscoliosis, Weed and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, rand anon, Deleted member 56659 and 3 others
Everybody just eyeball rates, unaccurate asf. If you want a real rating go outside and see how society or more specifically women treat and respond to you. Not .org indians

Treated very poorly/consistently disgusts people = Subhuman
Consistently treated below average/poorly = LTN
Treated the same as everyone else = MTN
Consistently treated above average = HTN

I’ve had girls rate me a 7 or 8, while some org discordcels rate me low and call me ugly/LTN. I’ve also had girls rate me a 3 or 4 and call me ugly, while some org discordcels rate me high and say I’m HTN range. It’s so inaccurate. Literally if you want an accurate idea of what range you’re in IRL just go outside. This is the only accurate and consistent rating.
Your cope won't change your life: if those girls who rated you high aren't simping for you my friend I have to tell you it's not real. They already like some boys on social media, look at them and compare. Foids only simp for truly good looking guys, the average and above average dudes wouldn't get attention from foids if they don't try to have a conversation with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
"Do I have hunter eyes?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Your cope won't change your life: if those girls who rated you high aren't simping for you my friend I have to tell you it's not real. They already like some boys on social media, look at them and compare.
I’m not trying to flex at all. The ratings from both zoomer women and .org durka durkas are completely meaningless. That is my point.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I’m not trying to flex at all. The ratings from both zoomer women and .org durka durkas are completely meaningless. That is my point.
But all foids have a type they like, do you fit any of those types of guys? If they aren't simping bro it means something: your looks aren't enough.

But all foids have a type they like, do you fit any of those types of guys? If they aren't simping bro it means something: your looks aren't enough.
Given my current circumstances no I’m obviously not good looking enough to be drooled over by foids and JBs, even though I probably have the potential to because virtue of my phenotype

I did download Wizz a while ago and uploaded frauded pics and got like 150+ messages in 30 minutes with a lot of compliments from girls with some of them saying things like “I’d let you ruin me” or some bullshit but IMO that is also completely meaningless, since most of these girls were schizo sub5’s and those pics were frauded. Does not reflect reality or what range you fall under IRL.

I’m pretty sure I’m good looking enough to be thirsted over by women but I’m unsure yet because of all the fat but I’m getting there