Banned

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Hades, SeiGun and 10 others
Over for gymcels. Now even foids know that gyms attract genetically trash men

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
when im out most people are legit subhumans, i will very rarely see i legit slayer guy walking around, never see facially gl women its over just be a homo theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Norwooder, rockndogs and 2 others
Most men are ugly, most women are plain.
The internet has skewed our thinking of the average person's looks as internet is filled with gl people.
Also most women wear makeup.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Cleftcel
I rarely see Stacey's at the gym. They are usually in coffee shops. Only uggos and Becky's need compensation

:p :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426 and 6 others

Ugly average mean both the same thing being 2 points above shit is still in shit being invisible is the same as being hated to be loved is what is human and we are nothing in that regard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
So a woman says: "most of the women are stunning, in great shape, well groomed .... so many gorgeous women"
That woman most be: blind, or have low standards for women, or being incapable of rating women, or suffering from in-group-bias, etc... In USA, 60% of women are obese or overweight. And no (few exceptions) woman that is overweight is stunning or gorgeous in looks. And then the remaining 40% of women that isn't overweight or obese, not 100% of them will be great looking (due to factors such as face, etc..).

Aka, that woman is just trying to score browny points among here fellow females. So they will like her. For ellavating women, (and bringing men down).

It's likely true that thay find 80% of men ugly. Not because 80% of men are ugly. But normie man, is ugly in plenty/most women eyes. Whereas normie for women, is still attractive looking in the eyes of most men

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Over, Norwooder and 2 others
So a woman says: "most of the women are stunning, in great shape, well groomed .... so many gorgeous women"
That woman most be: blind, or have low standards for women, or being incapable of rating women, or suffering from in-group-bias, etc... In USA, 60% of women are obese or overweight. And no (few exceptions) woman that is overweight is stunning or gorgeous in looks. And then the remaining 40% of women that isn't overweight or obese, not 100% of them will be great looking (due to factors such as face, etc..).

Aka, that woman is just trying to score browny points among here fellow females. So they will like her. For ellavating women, (and bringing men down).

It's likely true that thay find 80% of men ugly. Not because 80% of men are ugly. But normie man, is ugly in plenty/most women eyes. Whereas normie for women, is still attractive looking in the eyes of most men
nail on the head

beauty is subjective hehe. therefore the ratio of goodlooking to ugly people can be 1:1 or 10:1 or 1:10 depending on peoples daily subjective perception!

• JFL
Reactions: Norwooder
Most of the women are stunning, in great shape, well groomed and look like well rounded people.

What men think of when they read this comment by her:
a4e07V6.png

The Reality:
yS6Vro6.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Hades, SikKunt and 5 others
All guys overrate women

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and pisslord
That subreddit is Gold Mine for potential Threads.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
fuken uggoes me

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
This is why I laugh whenever guys try to use that statistic "men find 80% of women attractive while women only find 10% of men attractive, lifes so hard for us". Dudes have you considered actually trying to improve your appearance? The average women spends at least 15 minutes to an hour on her appearance every morning, she keeps in style and spends money on looking good. And you're upset that rolling out of bed, putting on some deodorant and a dirty tshirt doesn't make you attractive to that average woman? Using moisturizer and sunscreen won't make you gay.

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
That fucking cow fails to realize it takes ten times the work to look good as a guy than as a female. Female needs to learn to use makeup and not to eat like a walrus and she's basicly done. Man needs to go to gym for years, have a extensive skincare routine, be a genetic lottery winner, eat supplements, tan, etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Satan was god's bestfriend

This is why I laugh whenever guys try to use that statistic "men find 80% of women attractive while women only find 10% of men attractive, lifes so hard for us". Dudes have you considered actually trying to improve your appearance? The average women spends at least 15 minutes to an hour on her appearance every morning, she keeps in style and spends money on looking good. And you're upset that rolling out of bed, putting on some deodorant and a dirty tshirt doesn't make you attractive to that average woman? Using moisturizer and sunscreen won't make you gay.
brb spending 15min-1hour a day to become 6'4 with big dick

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Hades
Average guy is ugly to women while chadlite/high tier normies is average to women. Legit ugly guys are invincible to women

You should approach it this way, this is how women see men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Average guy is ugly to women while chadlite/high tier normies is average to women. Legit ugly guys are invincible to women

You should approach it this way, this is how women see men

Brb improving my personality